Chapter 22 - 24

Chapter 22

Tang Ming asked, "Is it really good? This is actually my first time here. I heard that he was selling this land. I was anxious to settle down, so I bought it without thinking too much. Is it really good here?"

Tang Tianlan should have lived here all his life, so he should be very familiar with it. He said that this land was good, so it must be good. He might have really gotten a big deal.

"Yes, it is indeed a good place. You will know later."

Tang Ming nodded in agreement. In the future, there will be so many dogs, that is, those running on the ground, and two horned eagles flying in the sky. If Tang Tianlan keeps If he stays, his safety will be guaranteed in the future.

Time passed quickly, and it was already the 13th not long after. In the past two days, Tang Ming would buy fresh ingredients every day, and he would also buy some vegetable seeds and fruit tree saplings to plant in the ground or on the mountain.

The puppies may have had enough to eat recently, so they are energetic now. They run around with them all day long, and they don't even know they are tired. They also climb mountains with them and plant trees together.

Tang Tianlan planted the last sapling of the day and walked to Tang Ming carrying the things. "You bought so many at once...can you plant them all on the mountain and eat them all? Or do you still have the idea of ​​selling them?"

Tang Ming shook his head. Shaking his head, of course it's not valuable now, but wait a year or two and see, it's guaranteed to be hard to buy for a thousand dollars!

"Let's plant it first. Anyway, my life here is leisurely. I have to find something to do. The remaining saplings will be harvested tomorrow. By then, I will clean up all the unnecessary things on the mountain and return them. A large area of ​​the grass below needs to be cleared to grow vegetables. Maybe this year we can eat the vegetables we grow?"

Tang Tianlan thought for a while, that scene was actually quite good, and she felt very warm just thinking about it.

"It's all up to you." Tang Tian looked at Tang Ming's back and suddenly asked, "Are you so willing to spend money for me? You have bought me a lot of things recently, and they are all very responsible. I remember that we We've only known each other for a short time..."

Tang Ming shook his head, "It doesn't matter how long we've known each other. The most important thing is that I think highly of you. I think you are good, so I treat you well like this. I believe you will treat me well in the future. Right? "

Actually, he is just attracted to those fifty-five dogs and two eagles. It's better not to tell the truth. If he asks why, he can't explain it clearly. Things like this in the end of the world must not be casual. No

one will believe these mythical things until they actually happen.

Tang Tianlan felt that Tang Ming was too easy to trust others. If it hadn't been for him, he might have been deceived into what he would have been like.

He must watch him carefully from now on!

Tang Ming returned home, took a shower, and sat comfortably on the sofa. He had been tired for a day, and he didn't want to move at all. Looking at the time on his phone, he saw that it was already February 13th, and the end of the world really began on February 14th. Valentine's Day.

In fact, nothing much happened that day. It was just that some insignificant natural disasters occurred all over the world, and the heavy losses could be ignored.

As for why the time was set on February 14th, it was because all kinds of things started on this day. From this day on, their world became very wrong.

Just as he was staring at the time on his phone, his phone vibrated and a message came in.