Chapter 261 - 262

Chapter 261

"Don't ask why we don't help you. You are just employees. Why should we help you?"

Tang Ming put down these words and left. In fact, to put it bluntly, Tang Ming was not willing to help. In fact, he was not willing to help. There was no stopping other people in the manor from helping these people. If, like Lin Chun and Lin Dong, they could convince other people in the manor to help them hunt for such livestock, they would certainly not object.

But this group of people kept a close eye on him and kept looking for him, wanting him to help. Just kidding! He is so busy every day, why would he do such a thing to help?

These people were not willing to believe their words at first, and they were not willing to join when everyone else joined. Now that they see the benefits, they want to join their manor? Want to come and enjoy the happiness?

How could something be so cheap?

That's right! What made Tang Ming the most angry was actually what they said at that time.

"Don't you just want us to join your manor, become the younger brothers of your manor, and be managed by you? Isn't it okay if we agree now?"

Tang Ming heard this sentence at that time, so he became in love with them. He ignored me. With such an attitude, you still want his help? It's really ridiculous... Sure enough, if you didn't agree at that time, even if you agree now, you won't be sincere.

Tang Ming now plans to discuss with Tang Tianlan and find a time to talk to Yi Jun about sending ten of them to the small base. Of course, these ten people are not just sent to the small base.

If Yi Jun can do it, he can send it directly to the capital base, or he can discuss it with Ai Yang, Feng Chang and the others and send it to their base there. There will definitely be no problem.

After eating at noon, he walked outside and looked at the place where the ten people lived, looking confused. Tang Tianlan came up behind him and said, "What's wrong? Do you want to deal with these ten people?"

Tang Ming waved his hand, "Don't say that. It's scary, I just think they shouldn't stay in the villa. If possible, send them all to the small base. Then they can save ten points for buying new instruments."

Tang Tianlan said, "They are just employees. You don't want to. If you want them to stay in the manor anymore, just drive them away."

Tang Ming said, "I know, so now I want to discuss this matter with Yi Jun and the others to see who among the three can take care of this. "Ten people can be taken away and settled well."

After all, he has been here for so long, how can he say that he has no compassion at all?

So he had to make sure that they could be settled before sending them away. Even if it was his last bit of sympathy, his previous kindness to these people had been almost exhausted by them anyway.

Tang Tianlan, "I will do as you say. If you discuss it with Yi Jun and the others, it will be fine as long as they come here. You don't have to think too much.

"

Tang Ming, "I know, they just came yesterday, and they may have to wait until tomorrow and the day after tomorrow ." Only then can we see them. Now they come more frequently. The fruits and vegetables produced in the manor can barely keep up with the consumption rate.

"But there will still be a lot of fruits hanging on the branches, waiting for more bases in the future. " Underground passages have been built..."

There's an earthquake! There was an earthquake at this time!