Chapter 162 - 163

Chapter 162

"And...if our departure this time goes well, it will only take five days, no matter how long it takes."

Tang Ming's eyes shifted to Qian Duobei.

"Fat Qian, do you think you can lead the remaining dogs to protect this manor if we leave? The dogs, except Tian Lan and I, will only listen to you."

Qian Duobei I feel like I'm a coward now, "But they don't always listen to what I say. I feel like these bitches have a problem with me. They have despised me since I was very young. Now that I have grown up, they look at me like You look like a fool."

Tang Ming said, "It turns out that they have seen through your true nature so long ago, but if there is one left between me and Tianlan, then you can lead the dogs to successfully escort one of their convoys back. Are you going to the base?"

Qian Duobei shook his head firmly. He definitely can't do it, 100%.

"Then I'd better stay in the manor. Don't worry. As long as it's not the wave of mutant animals you mentioned before, I won't lose the manor."

"Besides, you don't want to take away all the dogs . Son, it's okay for us to stay here, don't worry, you two." Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan nodded, then looked at Chen Anyang, "Steward Chen, we will be back in about five days this time. I hope we will be back this time. If you take good care of Fatty Qian for a while, and take good care of Axiao, this manor will be left to you and Brother Yao."

Qian Duobei was very dissatisfied: What about me?

Chen Anyang said, "Two gentlemen, please rest assured that this is our home. Of course we will protect it and there will be no mistakes." Yao Guanglin nodded with a smile.

"Don't worry, don't worry. What did I, Yao Guanglin, do before? No one dares to act wild in front of me here in S City. I have known this man named Brother Wang a long time ago. He was a little gangster at that time. Now he can become a mutant. It's probably a coincidence... Anyway, if he has the guts to cause trouble, I can make them come back!"

Yao Guanglin and Chen Anyang are both more reassuring, but Gouzi won't listen to them, and Qian Duobei was the only one who could control Gouzi to a certain extent, but they were very worried because Qian Duobei was really too...

Putting Qian Duobei aside for the time being, they decided to follow the team this time.

Tang Ming followed the people from the D city base with ten dogs.

Tang Tianlan, on the other hand, followed the people from the Z city base and also brought ten dogs with him.

The two eagles stay at the base. If there is any movement, they can alert the people in the manor and they will be much safer.

The people in the two convoys did not dare to delay, and soon drove out of S city after Tang Ming and others responded.

This time, a total of twenty dogs were taken away, and now there are still thirty-five dogs and two eagles left in the manor.

I hope they can protect the manor well.

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan left the manor with twenty mutated wolf dogs, and the news that they left with nearly half of the dogs with the fruit and vegetable transport team was soon known to Brother Wang, but Tang Ming and the others did not expect it. Wrong, he was indeed interested.

But then I thought that even if twenty dogs were gone, there would still be thirty-five left, and I felt a little timid.

To be honest, any one of these mutated wolf dogs might be able to kill him, let alone thirty-five of them! Besides, there are two eagles! There were more than two hundred people inside.