Chapter 385 - 386

Chapter 385

Tang Ming said, "So that's it? Then wait a minute and I'll take out the bowls and chopsticks for you."

Then he came out with the dirty bowls and chopsticks and handed them to the person, "Here they are, I didn't know before. , I thought that in order to save water resources, many things should be thrown away after use. "

"Hey, you are right. If you have a lot of things, such as clothes, you can throw them away when they are dirty and can no longer be worn. But we don’t have many bowls and chopsticks in this base, so sometimes we have to clean them up in a centralized manner.”

Tang Ming said, “I’ll trouble you.”

The visitor left here with empty bowls and chopsticks. I felt a little relaxed, and my expression was a little different from when I just knocked on the door.

It seemed that after watching him finish the bowl of broth, he felt much more relaxed and felt like he had become a person like them.

But... Tang Ming always felt that he seemed to feel a flash of regret in this person's expression. He felt that he had been framed by them and became a person who had eaten..., so it was a pity?

Tang Ming closed the door, returned to the room and lay down. He squinted for half a minute before opening his eyes again.

He felt that his hands and feet were a little weak in the past half minute, so was he drugged?

The movement was quite fast, but I don't know how much medicine they had administered. It was really just a little weak. If they really did it, it wouldn't have any effect on him.

After the first meal, he couldn't help it anymore. It seemed that Hu Yulong was not a difficult person to deal with. He would go out to see what this base was like in the evening.

If they are completely rotten, then just kill them all.

Because of the water and power outage, he stood by the window and looked outside. It was pitch black, but only the floor where Hu Yulong and the others lived had lights. It seemed that there were also solar power generation and other equipment here.

But it should only be enough for their own use.

He took out his watch from his backpack and looked at it, and found that it was already past nine o'clock in the evening. Because there was no electricity and no nightlife, there was silence outside now. Tang Ming felt that it was almost time.

It will probably be out at ten o'clock in the evening... huh?

Tang Ming quickly turned around and lay down on the bed, pretending to be asleep. It was summer and there was no need to cover himself with a quilt, so he could just lie down on the bed and sleep.

He turned over once while sleeping. It took about ten minutes before the feeling of being spied on disappeared. At about ten o'clock, he got up and closed the curtains.

It's time to go out and have a look.

Tang Ming climbed out of the side window, then landed on the ground, flashing in the base as fast as possible.

There must be someone patrolling at night, but the patrolling people are just the ones at the front and the back holding a lamp and walking around casually outside according to the predetermined route.

Although there is one more person in the base, the people here seem to know something and don't care at all.

Tang Ming probably walked around outside and found that there was no one outside except Hu Yulong's men at night. Everyone stayed in the house and did not come out.