Chapter 80 - 81

Chapter 80

"Once you lose your temper, he will never pay attention to you again. A doctor in the hospital said two harsh words to him before, and the child never talked to that doctor again."

"And he is also very stubborn . He continued to be sick and in pain, and he was unwilling to receive treatment from that doctor. In the end, we had to change doctors to treat him. "

One more thing, although this child is only five years old and a little autistic, he is really smart!" Very smart! He knows

a lot of things, but he just doesn’t talk about them, so don’t treat him like a mere child, otherwise he may be embarrassed by the time

.”

This friend said a lot of things in bits and pieces.

Lu Yingying and Han Yu extracted a lot of valuable information from it.

First, this child has autism, which is said to be mild. He is five years old, but he is very smart, with an IQ close to that of an adult.

Second, if they want to adopt this child, they must have the child nod. They must be patient when communicating with the child and cannot talk to death.

Third, children tend to ignore other people's kindness and words, which can irritate people. They must be calm.

Han Yu turned his head and glanced at Lu Yingying. His eyes were full of pity and love for the child, and he pretended to look like her.

"Yingying, this child is really pitiful. Let's go over and have a good chat with him. Let's enlighten him. I hope he won't hide in his own world all the time."

Lu Yingying also had a little more crystal tears in her eyes. Nodding lightly, "I know, let's go over there first and talk to you later."

Lu Yingying's friend felt relieved when she saw them like this and waved her hands casually.

"Then you guys go over there. I'll be leaving soon. There's still a lot of things for me to do. I'm very busy right now..."

"This is a place where the children can be temporarily settled. If you can make the children nod, come here." You can go through the adoption procedures directly. The procedures are very complicated. Just ask the dean to take you there."

"Also, if you can't let the child go with you today, you have to be patient. You can come back tomorrow. This child has it. For autism, I don’t think one or two days is enough.”

Lu Yingying and Han Yu remembered this clearly.

After watching her leave, she walked towards the little boy. She arrived at the little boy's side not long after.

The two of them sat quietly next to the boy, as if they were sitting here casually, with no intention of talking to him, but their eyes were always on the child, making the little boy feel that they wanted to adopt him. strong thoughts.

Han Yu didn't know how to communicate with children, and he was an autistic child, so he listened to Lu Yingying in everything. After all, Lu Yingying was a girl, and girls were more attentive. Although he had never raised a child, he was very concerned about his children. He knows more than this rough grown man.

I just didn't expect that the two of them would sit like this for two hours.

The boy may have known that the purpose of Lu Yingying and Han Yu coming here was to adopt him, so he felt a little strange when he saw that they had been sitting here with him for two hours but did not come to talk to him.