Chapter 206 - 207

Chapter 206

This time, only Tang Ming and the four of them came out.

They happen to be mutants, but although the rest of them have only transformed in this direction, they are really not so far, so they still need to hide in the manor.

This time Qian Duobei even walked out of the room and stood on the balcony without looking outside. He closed the curtains and listened to music with headphones on. The sound was turned to the loudest. His eyes were focused on the screen of his mobile phone. It was not Novels are animated films, TV series, etc.

As for music, he used to download everything that could be downloaded from the Internet. He might not be able to finish listening to it for several years. Moreover, he would also classify the bits he particularly liked and put them separately. in a folder.

So this time there was something going on outside, and he had no idea about it. He could have discovered it even if he didn't close the curtains, but...

well, no one in the manor had time to come to him now, and to put it harshly, Even if you come to him, it's useless. Qian Duobei is recognized as the most useless person in the entire manor.

Even if he has become a mutant with a strong physique.

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan were standing behind, while Qin Wen and Rong Hancheng were behind. In fact, they were not nervous at all.

A huge shadow passed by here, and when I looked up, I found that two huge horned eagles were hovering in the sky, and guns at such a height could not be hit.

So no matter what, it was impossible for them to shoot down two harpy eagles with guns.

Moreover, these two horned eagles have gone hunting somewhere recently. When Tang Ming touched their feathers a few days ago, he found that their feathers were so hard that even a gun could not penetrate them.

So now they are not worried at all that the two horned eagles in the sky will be shot down or injured by them.

After the other party saw that he said that Qin Wen used to follow Brother Wang, he was waiting for them to turn against him. But unfortunately, the other party may have known this for a long time, so saying it was the same as not saying it.

"Tang Ming...Tang Tianlan, right?"

Still no one spoke, and he was not angry and continued, "I know you are very confident in yourself...or your mutant wolf dog, but I think There is one thing you must know."

Tang Ming sneered, "Tell me about it."

He turned a blind eye to Tang Ming's sneer, "Does this need to be said? These are the latest products of the capital base, specially designed to deal with them. Mutated animals, I think if you don’t want the mutated wolf dogs that we have raised for so long to be killed, you should let them go quickly.”

“I heard that these dogs are very smart? Can they understand human speech?” In this case, they should have understood what I just said? Do you understand if I say that I will beat you to death if you don't get out? "

Maybe they didn't expect that the people who came this time would be so arrogant, and He was so confident in himself that he didn't respond for the time being. He was just thinking, why did this person think those weapons would harm their mutant animals?

If this was really the case, Yi Jun and the others wouldn't have been wary when they came because they were afraid of mutated animals.

"What? Do you know you're scared? Oh, by the way, if you don't believe it, we can kill a mutated dog now and show it to you. As long as you don't feel bad, it doesn't matter to us."