Chapter 214 - 215

Chapter 214

Tang Ming found it a bit funny, "I've already washed it, so what's the use? If you

can kiss on the mouth, you can do it." The young man was a little embarrassed by what he said, but if he could really kiss on the mouth, how could he still do it? Is it necessary to do this here? So...

"Brother Tang Ming, it's not that we don't want to, it's just that this woman is really hard to chase..."

"We never refuse the things we give her, we always accept them, and we accept them very quickly, but ...Once we mentioned holding hands or something, she would refuse, and then she would accept the things as usual, but she would no longer talk to us." As he spoke, the two young men who had left just now also came back. They all agreed.

"Yeah, she seems easy to get along with, but it's obviously impossible to really make her his girlfriend."

"Oh, what do you know? I've seen her eyes looking towards Qin Wen and Rong Hancheng recently. Over there, do you think you have a crush on one of

them ? Of course, Brother Tang Ming and Brother Tianlan are a couple, so she must have chosen someone else because she felt they couldn't destroy them

."

Tang

Ming paused slightly, "Qu. Jingling's eyes have been on Qin Wen and Rong Hancheng lately? "

"Yes, and we all think she is attracted to Qin Wen, because didn't she say she had a feud with Rong Hancheng before? So it must not be Rong Hancheng. But..."

Even so, everyone still couldn't accept it, because everyone in the manor knew that Qin Wen and Rong Hancheng were a couple.

But now Qu Jingling seems to have fallen in love with Qin Wen, does this mean that she wants to poach Rong Hancheng in front of everyone?

"Hey, I think she can't do it at all, because the way Qin Wen looks at Rong Hancheng is the same as the way Brother Tianlan looks at Brother Tang Ming. If the relationship between the two of them is destroyed so easily, my name Just write it backwards.

"Hey! Why is your name written backwards? Isn't it Lin Lin when you write it backwards?"

Tang Ming watched them quarreling and then left. I drank water, but this time drinking water obviously didn't have the same atmosphere as before. It was just drinking water. After drinking, I washed it and put the cup back.

Tang Ming's expression calmed down and he ate slowly and calmly. Soon Qin Wen and Rong Hancheng came to sit next to him. 7

Qin Wen, "Brother Tang Ming, I want to take Acheng out for a try in the afternoon. Even if he comes back from hunting some simple chickens, ducks and geese...

"

Tang Ming didn't even raise his head, "Go ahead, but it can only be done in Gouzi's hunting area." You can't go too far within the scope." Qin Wen knew this. Even if he didn't think about it for himself, he still had to think about Ronghan City and his safety. Qin Wen hesitated for a while but still said, "Qu Jingling seems to have been observing Ah Cheng recently. I think she might..."

Tang Ming stopped his chopsticks and looked up at him, so he was not looking at Qin Wen, but at Rong. Seoul?

"What's going on? Could it be..."

Qin Wen, "I suspect that she may think that Acheng still likes him, or has some friendship with her, and plans to pursue her..." Tang Ming didn't know what he should say now.

"Are you sure? Maybe she is looking at you. After all

, she had conflicts with Rong Hancheng before." Qin Wen shook his head, "I am sure that Qu Jingling's eyes are not looking at me, but at Ah Cheng. Because sometimes when I'm not with Acheng, Qu Jingling will appear near him, but that woman will never appear near me when I'm alone."