Chapter 241 - 242

Chapter 241

Ai Yang, "I estimate, this is just my estimate. I don't know what it is like. Anyway, that's pretty much it. Don't you think so?"

Feng Chang said, "Does it matter what I think ? "The important thing is that Miss Naqu seemed to have been punched by Yi Jun just now."

Ai Yang said, "Really? I didn't notice it just now."

I tried my best to hide it with the small handkerchief, so I was punched in the face, so I fell to the ground, covering my face... No, covering my eyes?

Ai Yang came up to him and whispered, "This girl is probably going to get a black eye. What should this girl do before she recovers? Should she wear sunglasses?"

Feng Changchang ignored the matter and said, "This has something to do with us. What does it have to do with it? Qu Jingling wanted to go in, and it was Yi Jun who attacked him. Even if his brain breaks down, it will be Yi Jun who will deal with it. "

Ai Yang gloated, "Hey, you're right, so be it. , The dark blue eyes on that girl's face must be hidden. I guess it will be spread in the afternoon, and then Yi Jun..."

The two looked at each other and laughed, Yi Jun was enough for him to drink a pot this time .

Ai Yang, "Is that girl trying to get Yi Jun to be with her with her black and blue eyes?"

Feng Chang was startled, "I'll go, no way! If this is true, I will never I don't dare to hit a woman anymore. If I want to, I'll just beat her to death. Otherwise, we'll still be together? It's so scary..."

Ai Yang also felt that he had gone too far, "You're right, I'm overthinking, how could it be possible?" We got together after just one punch?

"

Yi Jun woke up around four o'clock in the afternoon. When he woke up, people from the three bases outside were preparing ingredients for dinner together. The meat was all they had arrived before. I came back from a hunting trip and butchered it on site, so it was very fresh.

The vegetables are all picked in the manor. Tang Ming has said before that they can pick and eat whatever they want while they are here, but they cannot waste it.

There are meat and vegetables, as well as the flour they brought. Those who know how to cook are cutting and cooking the noodles. Fortunately, they brought some simple seasonings, and the cooking is quite delicious. The important thing is that the ingredients are very good. .

They actually tried the fruits and vegetables cultivated without soil by the research institutes at the base, but after taking one bite, it was really difficult to take another bite. The taste was so different.

Every time they come here, they eat enough. They eat meat on the way back, and they hide some vegetables on the driver's seat. Everything in the carriage cannot be moved. It's really hard. They transport it back, but they But every serving.

Of course, the corresponding points are high, which has changed from 1,500 points per trip to 2,050 points per trip now. Yi Jun had to go to the hospital for regular treatment for Yi Mei, so although the points are Earn more, but spend more.

Now that she has an extra thousand points per trip, her life in the future will be much more relaxed, and Yi Mei can't just eat and drink at the admiral's house all the time. She will definitely have to get something when she goes back.

Even if the admiral said no, he still had to bring something over. As for what to bring over?

Of course, they are fruits from the manor. Pick some that are not easy to spoil and pack five or six of them. Tang Ming and the others won't care about this quantity, but it is very precious to put in the base.