Chapter 198 - 199

Chapter 198

They had been looking forward to it for a long time, especially when they saw the showdown between Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming.

Tang Ming waved to everyone, "Okay, okay, don't discuss this matter. If you want to get familiar with them, you can get to know them in private."

After he finished speaking, he brought a large bowl of beef bone soup to Rong Hancheng,

"Drink.  "

He injured his bone. Drinking bone soup will help him recover faster. You can eat whatever he needs to make up for it!  At least that's certainly the case now...

Well, in fact, no matter where the injury is now, eating more mutated animal meat will make it heal faster.

Rong Hancheng was slightly stunned. He looked at Tang Ming and quickly answered, "Tang Ming, you..."

Tang Ming took a deep breath, "I know what you want to say, but I just want to say... the past Everything is over, and we don't have time to worry about what you did in the past. What I care about is the future."

"As long as you can get along well with everyone and live well here, don't be too careful. If you do something that is not good for the manor, I am actually happy to see the results. "

"The most lacking thing in our manor now is people. In the future, the area for growing vegetables and fruits will be expanded, and there will be a serious shortage of manpower." Did you two stay here just to grow vegetables for them?

Tang Ming took a deep breath, "Okay, now you go and have a good rest. I asked Butler Chen to clean up a room for you on the third floor. I gave it to you because of your mutant status and because you were injured. Can you keep it in the future?" That room will depend on your performance."

Qin Wen and Rong Hancheng both wanted to nod, but the moment they nodded, there was a scream.

"Ah——!!"

This sudden scream made everyone here startled. They subconsciously closed their mouths and looked towards the side where the sound came from. For a moment, the whole villa was quiet. The sound of a needle dropping can be heard.

"Rong Hancheng?! You...why are you here?! Haven't you hurt me enough? Now you are here...

"

Rong Hancheng couldn't help but clenched his fists. What did this mean? He made it sound like he was a rapist...

"Qu Jingling, don't say half of what you said. You said Ah Cheng harmed you, so tell me, what did he do to you? Did he rape you

?,"

Qu Jingling's whole body paused for a moment, rape?

That's not true...

but...but...what Rong Hancheng did to her in the past was just...so forgetful?

Lin Guo was standing near Qu Jingling. , "Okay Miss Qu, they were brought back by Brother Tang Ming when they were hunting. Both of them are mutants and will help with hunting in the future!" "

What?

Qu Jingling looked at Rong Hancheng in shock. He...he actually became a mutant?!

Rong Hancheng said, "It is indeed my fault for what happened in the past, but...you have also sought justice from me. , in this case, we should be clear about both. "

" From that day on, I swore to myself that I would never pester you, so you don't have to be so afraid of being disgusted when you see me. I am now with Brother Qin Wen.