Chapter 204 - 205

Chapter 204

The next day they took Qin Wen and Rong Hancheng to go hunting. After so many days of hunting, Qin Wen had mastered certain skills. After a while, he would be able to go hunting alone, but Ronghan City was still not good at it. .

But he would follow us every day. Although his success rate was not high and he needed Qin Wen's rescue help many times, his attitude was good, and his progress was visible to the naked eye.

Because they had to come back from hunting a lot of prey that day, the two of them did not take Qin Wen with Rong Hancheng. Instead, they left them somewhere close to the manor and let them find prey on their own.

Two dogs were assigned to protect them. After the rain stopped, the mutant wolfdogs began to quickly consolidate their position in the forest. Therefore, there would be no powerful hunting mutant animals in this large area. Ran in.

The two of them will be safe. It will be no problem to hunt some chickens, ducks, rabbits and the like here and bring them back.

Tang Tianlan took Tang Ming deep into the mountain forest and directly found a huge tiger inside! The markings on the body are all red and black, which must have been mutated, and judging from the degree of mutation, it is even more powerful than the previous mutated bison.

What's more important is that the IQ of this mutated tiger is not comparable to that of the bison. He is very smart. If these eyes were placed on people, they would not find it strange. They really look too clear!

The eyes looked cold and spiritless, not like the eyes of a beast at all. Even Tang Tianlan was slightly stunned after looking at this tiger. It would be really difficult to kill this tiger.

The dogs standing around them had begun baring their teeth and making threatening noises. The tigers were very afraid of the twenty mutant wolf dogs, so the two sides were in a stalemate for a while. The tigers did not attack, and they just waited and waited. .

Perhaps thinking that it was impossible to hunt them, the tiger turned around and planned to leave, but twenty mutant wolfdogs surrounded it and did not get too close, but they sent a message that they wanted to hunt. This tiger.

Tang Ming is a little worried. The degree of mutation of this tiger is obviously not low. If the dogs want to hunt, if there are casualties... the mutated wolf dogs are really dying one by one. Now even the dogs paired with them are dead. No more, either dead or too weak, unable to even stand in front of the mutated wolf-dog.

Tang Tianlan touched a dog next to him, "Go, be careful."

The dog then began to slowly and carefully approach the tiger, but the one on Tang Ming's side was still looking at him, and Tang Ming understood instantly What it means is that you are asking for your own consent.

He took a deep breath and touched the fur on Gouzi's neck, "Do you have to ensure that you survive before you know?" Gouzi ran over happily and joined everyone's team. It was obvious that there was a battle between the two sides. , he and Tang Tianlan couldn't get in at all.

The behavior of the dogs clearly angered the tiger, and a roar resounded through the forest. Even Tang Tianlan and the others couldn't help but cover their ears, let alone the dogs with better hearing.

But the dogs seemed not to hear anything. All the dogs were staring at the tigers circling, slowly circling, as if they were paying attention to tactics, but it was obvious that the tigers had been angered. … …

kindness? Something wasn't right, it seemed like he wasn't irritated at all, because Tang Ming's eyes when he looked at the tiger from a distance were actually very calm and clear. On the other hand, on the dogs' side, all the dogs tensed up and had their tails tucked. He got up, obviously nervous and scared.