Chapter 275 - 276

Chapter 275

Wang Xuyi pretended to be calm and sat on the bed, with his back to Wang Xuhui. Then he lay down, but also lying on his side, with his back to Wang Xuhui, as if he was clearly dodging.

Wang Xuhui felt something fishy, ​​so he secretly turned over, turned around and gently stretched out his hand to hug Wang Xuyi's waist.

"Brother! Why are we so unfamiliar? Let's just hug each other and sleep together!"

Wang Xu didn't know what to do, because he had a reaction after just such a short contact.

"Ah Hui, stop making trouble and go to bed quickly."

Wang Xuhui hadn't found out what he wanted to know yet. No matter how he did it, he wouldn't let go. During the struggle, the back of his hand It seemed like he had hit something...

ah...he knew.

Then he took back his hand and lay on the bed obediently, looking at Wang Xuyi who turned to look at him angrily with his big innocent eyes, "What about that, brother, let's go to bed quickly."

Wang Xuyi He was so angry that he turned him over and slapped him on the butt.

There was a loud snap, which made Wang Xuhui feel a little ashamed, but he was more happy.

Because finally the hard work paid off, he got the test! Sure enough, his brother also likes him. Brother Tang Ming really didn't lie to him.

"Brother, are you still unhappy now?" After being betrayed by so many people, even if he doesn't like his own woman, it is true that he is good to Lin Yiyi.

And he was betrayed by his classmates. He obviously took good care of Cheng Anyi whether in college, in society after graduation, in the base, or before and after becoming a mutant. But now...

Wang Xuyi It is definitely a lie to say that he is not angry or sad, but in front of his younger brother, he usually does not show weakness, "It's okay, I will definitely make trouble for them when I have the opportunity in the future."

Wang Xuhui knows that his brother must be very sad , the two of them were lying flat on the bed. Although the bed was not very small, two big men still had to lie arm-to-arm when lying on it.

Wang Xuhui thought for a while, then moved a little, and moved himself to Wang Xuyi to lean on. Wang Xuyi was startled, and he had just calmed down... He seemed to have it again...

But Fortunately, Wang Xuhui just leaned against him and made no unnecessary movements, so he became completely quiet.

"Brother, don't think too much. No matter what happens, I will always be with you. Even if everyone betrays you, I will always stand by your side."

As he spoke, he slowly stretched out his hand. The five fingers of Wang Xuyi's palm were interlocked.

Wang Xuyi struggled for a while, but he didn't use much force. He stopped after a while, and even held Wang Xuhui's hand tightly. If he didn't understand it by now, he would be a fool.

"Have you really decided?"

Although Wang Xuyi was struggling hard in his heart, he didn't want to give up this opportunity. He had endured it long enough. Wang Xuhui actually didn't expect it. He just tested it a little bit, but looking at the situation now, it seems that his brother wants to confirm with him? And did the question just now really mean what I thought?

Wang Xuhui also struggled in his heart. Just when Wang Xuyi felt that he should give up, Wang Xuyi suddenly turned around and lay on him, kissing him on the face.