Chapter 68 - 69

Chapter 68

When Qian Duobei regained consciousness and could breathe, he rushed to Tang Ming's side without thinking, knelt down on the ground, held his calf and pretended to cry and howl.

"Mingzi——!"

"Mingzi, you are really my big savior! Thank you for inviting me here, otherwise I would have been crushed to death!"

"I don't know if my fat body can withstand it, no. No, no, I can't stand it! If I were at home, I would definitely die!"

Tang Ming himself was surprised. After all, this was something he didn't know about in his previous life...

Qian Duobei didn't expect it . The villa happened to collapse!

But after thinking about it carefully, it became clear to me that I had never seen Qian Duobei in his previous life, and there must be a reason why he died in his own home in the first place.

Qian Duobei was still crying and howling, wiping snot and tears on his trouser legs!

Tang Ming twitched the corner of his mouth and slapped him.

"What the hell, Fatty, what are you doing?"

"Oh my god! You..."

"You're so dirty! Don't wipe your snot and saliva on my trouser legs!"

"Get out of here-"

It had been half an hour before Fatty Qian finally calmed down. What happened next, he said solemnly: "I want to live here! I want to buy a house that is earthquake-proof!"

Tang Tianlan was silent for a while and said: "Do you want to buy a house in the city center of S? "

Here, the best quality houses are probably in the city center, but...

Qian Duobei wanted to nod, but hesitated.

If I buy a house there, wouldn't it be troublesome to come to Tang Ming's place to feed the dog?

Going back and forth is not as convenient as living here!

But he couldn't live in Tang Ming's house all the time.

Tang Ming pointed in the direction of the manor outside and said: "The flat land manor next to my manor seems to be for sale, but no one has taken care of it for many years. The house will definitely not be good, but you If you have an idea, you can spend money to build it yourself, and then you can add some of your own opinions. "

"And it's very close to my place. You just need to run back and forth every day!"

You can also exercise and lose weight over there ! You can also use the flat bottom to plant everything!

Qian Duobei is really not short of money.

I was very happy when I heard him say that the manor next to me was actually for sale!

"Really? Really? Great, great! I'm going to buy it now!"

Tang Tianlan opened the price information of the manor next door and showed it to him.

"Because the owner of that land is eager for money, the asking price now is 95 million. I think this price is a bit high. How about waiting and seeing?"

He thought that Qian Duobei had a lot of money. There was no shortage of money, so I explained it again.

"So what I mean is, even if you want to buy it, don't think it's cheap. Go and buy it now.

"

Qian Duobei was confused and looked at him with his head tilted.

"Why? I have money. It's not a lot of money for me."