Chapter 387 - 388

Chapter 387

He Ye, "One more thing, they have guns in their hands. They occupied the police station of this town and took all the guns and ammunition for themselves. I don't know how many, but they can kill hundreds of people." Thousands of people are intimidated, so there must be a lot of them." Tang Ming said, "It's okay. For mutants... especially those with high mutation levels, guns and ammunition are nothing." Su Qiyun, "You mean. Can you tell me whether guns and ammunition can be blocked with bare hands?"

Tang Ming curled his lips and nodded, "Yes, if you don't believe me, you can watch later."

He Ye patted Su Qiyun on the shoulder and said to Tang Ming, "I'm sorry then."

Tang Ming said, "It's okay. It's just that I'm short of doctors there right now. If you two think it's okay, how about you go to my territory to be a doctor?"

He Ye paused slightly, " My wife is fine. He is a surgeon, but... I am a forensic doctor. "

Tang Ming said, "It's okay. You are experienced anyway. Can't you just let your wife teach you?"

He Ye touched his chin. , "That's...ok."

Before he could finish his words, there was a knock on the door. This time the knock was much more rude than last night. I don't know if he was trying to test him.

"Don't go out casually here. I'm going to take a look."

He left the room and closed the door. He walked to the door and opened it. He found that the person outside was actually Hu Yulong... The bitch next to him came over in person.

Of course, the person serving the food is not him, but a younger brother behind him. There is another younger brother standing in front of him now. He was the one knocking on the door just now. "What's the matter with you? Are you opening the door now? Do you know..." "

Tang Ming's expression did not change at all. The man standing in the middle waved his hand to interrupt him, "Okay, okay, we are here to deliver food, not to fight."

"Hello. "I heard from the boss that your name is Tang Ming. I met you once before, and you should have an impression of me."

Tang Ming said, "Yes, do you want to come in and sit down?"

The other party was obviously stunned, because they were originally. I didn't think about being able to come in. After all, if Tang Ming saved someone, he would definitely hide it where he lived. Wouldn't he be afraid of being discovered by inviting them in?

Or...were their previous judgments wrong?

"Um... No, I just came to take a look. I asked you about when you will leave here."

Tang Ming said, "Oh, um... I just need to rest for two days, and I will probably leave tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. , I'm sorry, I won't stay here for long, but I still want to thank you for taking me in and giving me food. If I have a chance, I will definitely repay you. "

"Ah... Okay, you are good at it. " It's good to know how to repay a favor."

He looked at the person behind him, "Put the food in! You're standing here and you don't want anyone else to invite you."

That person looked like he was new. , or the newly recruited younger brother, was so frightened that he trembled, and then a small part of the bowl of broth in his hand spilled on the ground.

Maybe his hand was burned, so he shrank, and the bowl of broth fell to the ground and broke into pieces. The broth was scattered all over the floor, and the rancid smell became stronger. Tang Ming frowned slightly.