Chapter 74 - 75

Chapter 74

Tang Ming thought for a while and didn't say that he couldn't go there because he had a house. Instead, he agreed.

"Then... our house can be used by the dog and the two little horned eagles in the future."

"The two of us will move in with Qian Duobei. Anyway, Fatty Qian built a five-story house this time, and it is big and small. It’s still over 500 square meters, and it’s really too spacious for one person to live in!”

I thought that the dogs would definitely have to live with Fatty Qian in the future to ensure their safety.

Tang Ming didn't say anything to Qian Duobei's invitation to live with him. On the contrary, he was happy to see it happen. Qian Duobei was a little surprised. He thought Tang Ming wouldn't agree, but it was okay if he agreed, so that he could do it in the future. I eat Brother Tianlan’s cooking every day.

In fact, Tang Tianlan was opposed to it.

But the money belongs to Qian Duobei, and he bought this manor.

It was up to him to decide how much money he wanted to spend on building a house and how big a house he wanted, and there was Tang Ming on the side to make fun of him.

Even if he objected, he couldn't say it out loud. Instead, he had to agree with them.

When they were going home to prepare meals after a tiring day, Tang Ming took the opportunity to take out the scale and put it on the ground.

He said to Qian Duobei, "Come on, fat man, come and weigh me!"

"I see you have really lost a lot of weight recently. You are too busy to notice, right?"

Qian Duobei was slightly taken aback. I really didn’t pay attention!

Because this period of time is so fun and awesome! If you're too busy, it seems like there won't be any?

But even if he hadn't lost weight, he still had to believe in Tang Ming's eyes. It was just a weigh-in, and it wouldn't be a problem.

It doesn't matter if he hasn't lost weight, he's used to being so fat.

The weight is... four hundred and fifteen pounds!

He has really lost a lot of weight. After losing more than ten kilograms before, he was 436 kilograms, but now he is only 415 kilograms! In other words, he has lost a full 21 kilograms during this period!

Qian Duobei was ecstatic. He had no idea that he could lose so much weight. He thought he would only lose two or three pounds at most!

"Akiko Akiko! Look, I've really lost a lot of weight. I've lost more than 20 kilograms!"

"Why am I so good? How long has this been? It's only been more than ten days, right? I'm thinner than before. Even more, and I haven’t taken diet pills, exercised, or dieted! I’m so awesome!”

Tang Ming looked at the excited Qian Duobei and agreed with him while being happy for him.

In fact, he did not exercise at all. Planting trees and vegetables requires preparing the land in advance, and then digging holes and the like, which are all very physically demanding work.

Later, he would help build a house and carry the building materials, which was also a lot of physical work!

Although there were machines and many other people doing the work, he just went there to make up the numbers, but it was definitely physically demanding.

And in many aspects, he still had to go over and supervise in person. After all, it would be difficult for those people to 100% restore the designs in Qian Duobei's mind just with the drawings.