Chapter 140 - 141

Chapter 140

Now, Yao Guanglin has arranged all the dormitories originally arranged for his younger brothers to be lived in by their families. After everyone has moved in, there is still a lot left, but it does not look as empty as before.

Moreover, this has increased the safety factor a lot. In fact, there were still a few households in the nearby manor before, but they have all moved away recently. Only Qian Duobei and Tang Ming are the only ones who still live here.

It's really lonely. In the past, housekeepers from other manors would come to their manor every day to pick vegetables and buy fruits, but now they are gone.

Tang Ming still remembered standing on the balcony and watching them stupidly pack their bags and leave.

Although this S city cannot guarantee complete security, it is certainly safer than many bases.

What they lose when they leave here is themselves and not others.

One month passed quickly.

Yao Guanglin recently made a big move. He recruited people who could build houses here to start building buildings in the manor he bought before, close to the boundary line of Chanduobei Manor.

After Tang Ming found out, he asked him the reason.

Yao Guanglin sighed when he saw him on the spot, "Tang Ming, you don't know now that there are fewer and fewer people in the city every day, the vegetables are almost sold out, and there are very few people around..." "

So I just want to move here and live with you. The dogs here are really awesome. I hope we can get along well."

Tang Ming had nothing to stop him from showing his kindness. Of course he wanted to live here. It's not a big deal.

"How many houses do you plan to build?"

Yao Guanglin paused slightly, "Build more, maybe it will be useful in the future?"

He planned to take his younger brother and all their family members who are still here and are unwilling to leave, All moved here to live.

In the manor he originally bought to grow vegetables, all the vegetable fields near the boundary of Chandobe Manor were bulldozed using machines.

I plan to build a house here and live here.

Because they were building ordinary two- or three-story buildings, they were built very quickly.

The speed was already fast, but with Yao Guanglin's generosity and the help of robots, he was able to finish even ordinary water and electricity decorations in a month.

Nowadays, more elaborate decoration, furniture and appliances are being carried out.

Tang Ming watched Yao Guanglin and the others working hard for a month, driving all the equipment, cars, etc. and placing them in the manor on the other side of the manor he bought.

No one lives there anyway, he is just borrowing a place to put some things.

It’s not like growing vegetables on it, so it doesn’t matter at all.

It would be fine if the people over there come back, and then it would be no problem to just rob them.

And even if they don't rob them, they can bring back all the cars and everything, and it's not like they don't have anywhere to put them.

Tang Ming also felt that maybe after some time, those people might not be able to come back alive.

In fact, Yao Guanglin helped Tang Ming by living nearby.