Chapter 395 - 396

Chapter 395

It was almost lunch break now, and this was definitely the only time Lu Yingying could find a chance to leave Han Yu and meet He Ye alone.

And from the time she was brought to the manor to the time she was taken out, there wasn't much time in total. She probably only needed to find an excuse to fool Han Yu when she returned, right?

Otherwise, go check on Han Yu and the others later?

Tang Tianlan came close to him, "Want to take a look?"

Tang Ming felt more and more that Tang Tianlan was a roundworm in his belly, "How come you know everything?"

Tang Tianlan said, "We are lovers, of course we can understand each other."

Tang Ming: Sorry, he can't, he has to repent and atone for his sins!

Tang Tianlan said, "Let's go together."

Tang Ming didn't care, "Okay, we'll go over and see you later."

Su Qiyun and He Ye left here silently and went to the corner to eat. The two people unconsciously showed off their affection. Of course, they You are also a lover, you don’t need to eat other people’s dog food.

It's just that the development of the facts this time was a little different from the speculations of Tang Ming and He Ye, because Lu Yingying met Han Yu at the door of the sun room when she returned.

"Brother Yu?" Lu Yingying was slightly startled.

Han Yu looked at her calmly, "Yingying, I was looking for you just now. Where have you been?"

Lu Yingying said, "I went to the public toilet over there."

Han Yu nodded, "That's it, I understand. Come in, Captain Yi told us not to go out casually, there are mutant wolf dogs outside, so be careful."

Lu Yingying felt a little guilty, but still nodded, "Okay, I understand."

It seemed that she hadn't noticed before. She was able to get away with leaving that man once. After she became that man's woman, even if she couldn't enter the manor, she could still live comfortably in the small base.

And Han Yu can't do anything to himself.

In fact, she has long been tired of this kind of life and has been working as a vegetable farmer here? She didn’t want to keep farming.

Now that there is a ready-made opportunity in front of her, she will definitely not give up. If she wants to blame it, she can only blame Han Yu for not being motivated at all. Many people who work here will team up to go hunting during their days off. Kill the animals with purple spots and come back.

Many employees have successfully ingested Xenopus purpurea!

Moreover, Captain Yi also said that people who are currently in a state of overeating can go to the employee window to receive unlimited food to eat. Although they can only eat it in the cafeteria and cannot take it away, this is also a benefit.

Lu Yingying is very envious every time she sees it. Why can't Han Yu live up to his expectations? After all, he is a grown man, so there is nothing dangerous about going out with other people, right?

The area around this manor is safe, why can't Han Yu go out?

Lu Yingying really loved Han Yu before, but now the world has changed. She doesn't want to be with such a muddy person all her life, so... she can only feel sorry for Han Yu. And after all, Han Yu seems to have never been a good person from the beginning to the present. I haven't paid anything for myself