Chapter 10 - 12

chapter Ten

Besides, it was Tang Ming who said this first. If he gave in now, wouldn't it be very shameful?

Tang Ming didn't know why this happened. Normally, he would never say such things to strangers. Could it be because beauty can mislead people? Forget it, he trusted his instincts this time.

"Well... that's good. I'll take you home after the water hanger is hung up. By the way, you only wear so few clothes? Isn't it very cold? I'll give you my scarf. Anyway, I wear more clothes. I'm not afraid of the cold."

Tang Tianlan had just eaten a bowl of half-hot wontons, and now he felt warm all over. However, he didn't reject Tang Ming's scarf, so he took it and put it on his stomach, "Thank you, I'll go out later. I will surround you."

Tang Ming nodded, "That's good. You can sleep for a while. It may take two hours to finish hanging the water. I'll wake you up when the time is up."

Tang Tianlan smiled slightly, "Okay." Then I'll sleep for a while."

Tang Ming watched him close his eyes before turning around and covering his chest. His heart was beating wildly. He might have fallen in love with this man at first sight. Otherwise, why would his heart beat so fast? Does it make your blood boil when you see his smile?

When did Tang Ming become a handsome man who judges people by their appearance?

Thinking about the apocalypse that he would experience later, he actually still hesitated a little. He closed his eyes tightly, but when he opened them, he was relieved. He would still take this person back with him, and he would also prepare it for Tang Tianlan when he ate bone marrow. One share, if he accepts it... Tang Ming will let go of the past and start pursuing this person he fell in love with at first sight.

If Tang Tianlan feels disgusted and doesn't want to eat, and thinks he's crazy, then just drive him away. Regardless of whether it's love at first sight or not, he won't want anyone who can't live with him after the end of the world.

There will be 12 days until small natural disasters occur all over the world. When these natural disasters first appear, they will not cause much damage at all, so the news media in various places will have limited coverage. This kind of thing will continue for a while.

Tang Ming didn't have an exact estimate of how long it would take. After all, the changes in these natural disasters in the previous life were subtle. Unexpectedly, they felt like they were getting bigger and bigger, just like boiling a frog in warm water. By the time everyone realized it, they were already very big. late.

As for the time when the beasts that attack people appear, it is probably around June. From February to June, it takes about four months. The total time for the division, reproduction and transformation of the purple bacteria is about four months.

Tang Ming knew a way to make the purple bacteria multiply and divide as quickly as possible inside the bones to the limit.

Purple bacteria will absorb the nutrients that the human body cannot use up after ingesting them to reproduce themselves, so after taking purple bacteria, you only need to keep eating until the purple patches on your body disappear. I don't know if this will reduce the amount of bacteria. How much time to spend.

Tang Ming was distracted and thinking about things while playing with his phone. It didn't take long for the time to arrive, "Tang Tianlan?"

Tang Tianlan seemed to be sleeping soundly just now, but after being called his name, he immediately opened his eyes and saw Tang Tianlan. After dawn, he was stunned for a moment, then relaxed and rubbed his eyes in a daze. The nurse came over and packed away the things.