Chapter 102 - 103

Chapter 102

"If the bones become so heavy but our muscles, skin, blood, etc. don't change at all, then the whole body will collapse. But the fact is that we both weigh three to four hundred pounds now, but we don't feel anything."

"What does this mean? It can only mean that this change is overall."

"So... all I can think of is that our entire body has mutated. This is an overall change, so I will give it a try. Just call it physical transformation."

Tang Tianlan paused slightly, "Transformation? You mean, the purple germs in our bones are transforming our bodies, which is why we have the changes in our bodies now. ?"

Tang Ming waved his hand, "Put this aside for now. It's all my own guess. If you ask me, I can't give you an accurate answer. Let's talk about other things now."

Then he continued to talk in his own way. , "Tianlan, you said how will our combat effectiveness change when our weight increases to this level?"

Tang Tianlan frowned slightly, "Combat effectiveness? Do you mean our strength? Or..."

Tang Ming, "That's what I'm talking about. Combat power, for example, if you were able to fight with a person in the past, if that person appears in front of you again, can you win or draw? " " Or

can you fight two people now?

Tian Lan calculated how many punches and kicks he could throw at his current weight, "At least one against two would be no problem."

Tang Ming nodded with satisfaction, "Yes, but... you said that if this situation occurs commonly in What do you think will happen to all the livestock and animals?"

Tang Tianlan took a breath, but said nothing.

Tang Ming continued, "Now almost all over the country... No! This is happening to all livestock in the world. You said that when the purple spots on their bodies disappear, they will mutate and gain weight like us..."

" Of course, they are animals, and there may be other mutations. When the time comes...how do we humans deal with it

?"

"Because you also know that through research outside, these purple...purple germs are almost the same as... It will not actively infect humans. We are considered special cases and will not be included. "

"So...you said, after all the animals in the world have mutated..."

Tang Tianlan stood up suddenly, looking a little excited. , but the expression he showed was cold and full of momentum, which shocked Tang Ming who was sitting next to him.

Fortunately, he realized this and quickly restrained his aura.

"If this is really the case, wouldn't it be the end?"

Although Tang Tianlan thought that this situation was very wrong before, but... because these purple germs hardly infect humans, and can be killed by high temperatures, they are not harmful to humans. So he felt a little relieved.

He believes that humans should not get this disease due to large-scale infection among animals.

But... now after Tang Ming's guesses and explanations, what he thought was the truth may be completely opposite to the actual development!

Because this purple germ will not actively invade the human body, humans will not mutate.

But in the near future, all animals will mutate, but humans will not mutate, so... the world may undergo earth-shaking changes.