Chapter 220 - 221

Chapter 220

Qian Duobei was holding the dagger that Tang Tianlan had given him before. This dagger might not be fatal to the mutated wild boar in one or two blows, but he still had some ideas in his mind.

Soon Tang Ming discovered that Qian Duobei looked really good.

Tang Tianlan said, "This wild boar should be perfectly killable. What we should worry about now is whether he will return to his original state after returning to the manor."

Tang Ming took a deep breath, "If he returns to his original state, then next time Leave it to me."

He has seen Tang Tianlan's training of Qian Duobei for so many days. To be honest, Tang Ming has seen the methods used by many bases in his previous life to train his own base's soldiers. Tang Tianlan's current methods By comparison, it's just childish.

What I saw in my previous life was called the real bloody devil training. It just started with real swords and guns. I really faced one of the most ferocious mutant animals. Everyone worked together to kill the mutant animals.

If he dies, he dies. That only shows that he is not strong enough at all, and...

Tang Ming shook his head and let go of the past, "My methods... If Fatty Qian knew about it, he would definitely even have thoughts of seeking death. So I hope he can cherish this opportunity to go back."

Tang Ming, "If he continues to be lazy...instead of being hunted down and eaten by mutant animals, it would be better for him to die in my hands. I can make him happy. "

Tang Tianlan actually felt murderous intention in Tang Ming for a moment. It was his murderous intention towards Qian Duobei.

This made him feel a little incredible. From the beginning, Tang Ming had a very tolerant attitude towards Qian Duobei, but now

he hugged Qian Duobei, "What's wrong?!"

Tang Ming came to his senses instantly, and then covered his head He sighed with his forehead. He had just been immersed in the bases in his previous life where the walls were breached by mutated animals. All the people inside could only flee and hide in a hurry, and they were eaten up as they ran slowly.

The huge mutated animals can eat them all in one or two bites, leaving no clothes left, and they can dig out the humans hiding in many basements, so the breached base is a hell on earth.

Tang Ming subconsciously associated the lazy Qian Duobei with the people who were chased and eaten in the base in his previous life, so he couldn't help but think that way. But after Tang Tianlan woke him up, he felt that what he just thought was really true. Very dangerous.

"I may have been too extreme in my thoughts just now. I won't do that."

Tang Tianlan looked at him and knew that what he said was true. She felt relieved secretly, "Don't worry, Qian Duobei will be watched by me."

Tang Ming He didn't hesitate and nodded, "I understand."

Qian Duobei over there was now close to not far behind the mutated wild boar, and the wild boar seemed to have noticed something and no longer ate grass, but began to be vigilant. , but Qian Duobei has not been found until now.

Tang Ming felt very comforted when he saw Qian Duobei hiding himself and approaching the wild boar extremely cautiously.

This wild boar wanders back and forth in the next life. When the wild boar is closest to Chandobe, it is his opportunity!

And Qian Duobei did not live up to the expectations of the two of them. He really launched an attack on the wild boar at the most suitable position, using a dagger to cut off the lower part of the wild boar's neck, and also very accurately cut off the artery in the neck. .