Chapter 407 - 408

Chapter 407

Tang Ming said, "Pack up your things. It looks like the typhoon will arrive tonight. We will set off in about two hours to... go to the south to see what the situation is like there after the typhoon passes."

If possible . If so, they can actually rescue many people from some destroyed small bases, bring them back to the manor, give them to the small bases, and let all their bases divide the people among themselves.

The news that Tang Ming and the others were leaving soon spread throughout the manor, and everyone came out to help them pack their things. Mutated animals were everywhere, and the difference was only in strength, so there was no need to prepare meat.

As for fruits and vegetables, it is not suitable to bring a lot of fresh vegetables, so they are all dry and dehydrated vegetables. As for fruits, they are all packed up for them and will not go bad after being stored for several days.

Tang Ming looked at the two backpacks that were half as high as them, curled his lips, put them on his shoulders, and then let the horned eagle take them off. Because the sky was gradually darkening due to dark clouds, the employees working in the distance Not many people saw the huge figure of the horned eagle.

Those who knew that there were two horned eagles in the manor were frightened, and those who did not know were even more frightened. They thought that some huge mutant monster was coming to attack the manor, but then they found that nothing happened. Having been driven away, he continued

working .

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan sat shoulder to shoulder.

Tang Ming said, "The scenery is still very good, and look over there."

Now they were sitting on the back of the horned eagle, and the horned eagle flew directly above the clouds. When it reached the stratosphere, it was clear and cloudless, very comfortable, although the temperature It's relatively low, but they are now sitting in the down under the horned eagle's feathers, very

warm .

Besides, their current physiques are extremely strong. Such a temperature really can't make them feel cold. At most, they are just a little

bit .

The place Tang Ming pointed to just now is the location of the eye of the typhoon.

Tang Tianlan looked over from a distance. The typhoon was already approaching the manor. It seemed that it would officially come to the manor tonight. However, this time there were many sunrooms built on the manor, and the fruits and vegetables inside should not be Not affected anymore. At most, the things on the mountain will have some impact, but it doesn't matter. If you drop it, just pick it up and eat it.

Tang Ming, "When we go back, we will help the small base to build quickly, and then we can be unscrupulous?"

Tang Tianlan, "Of course, when I take action against them, you...will come to help?" From the past Tang Tianlan didn't want anyone else to interfere, including Tang Ming.

Tang Ming's eyes lit up, "Hey, did you finally let me intervene? You are really cute."

A trace of confusion flashed in Tang Tianlan's eyes, "Aren't you afraid that I will do something to you here?"

Tang Ming's eyes were sly . , "Yeah, I'm scared, then what are you going to do?"

Tang Tianlan sighed in his heart. In fact, sometimes he really didn't know how to talk to Tang Ming.

Tang Tianlan felt that it was better not to speak anymore. Tang Ming did not hesitate or continue talking, but looked at the eye of the typhoon that was getting closer and closer.