Pool Pandemonium

Summary: When the gang decides to spend a day at the pool, some rather interesting events transpire. Lonnie's trying to steal Jay from Audrey, Carlos is caught in an interesting situation and Ben's sleeping through it all while Mal and Evie do their usual sisterly stuff. Plenty of familial/friendship feels with some Jaudrey, Huma, Bal, and Jarlos dashed in. Thank you to @Purpleskys2 for the idea!!! 

"Don't you think it's kind of weird that Ben is over here tanning with us?" Evie questioned, gesturing to the sleeping boy nearby, and Mal raised an eyebrow as she gave Evie a onceover.

It was a nice, hot Saturday afternoon that Mal, Evie, Uma, Audrey, Jane, Carlos, Jay, Harry, Gil, Ben, and Lonnie had all made their way to the pool. They had scheduled it since the summer days had been so hot recently that they were nearly intolerable even with air conditioning. At this point, almost everyone had come out and joined them at the pool except Audrey, who was no doubt ensuring that she looked perfect before being seen by everyone.

Of course, Mal herself did not particularly want to get into the pool, but she did want to spend time with the others. Therefore, as a result of Mal's choice to abstain from swimming, Evie resolved to join Mal on the poolside in hopes of getting a tan and also to keep her favorite person in the world company.

"First of all, out of the two of us, you're the one tanning. I'm the one taking cover under an umbrella. Second of all, just look at his pale butt, E. He needs a tan more than anyone here," Mal pointed out, raising her eyebrows as she looked between Evie and Ben. Ben was soundly asleep, enjoying the warm sun against him as he snoozed.

"Yeah... You guys are like a couple of vampires, aren't you?" Evie asked, and Mal scoffed, narrowing her eyes at the bluenette who even this early in summer had a gorgeous tan covering her skin. Of course, Evie was always that way. She always turned an absolutely beautiful shade of golden.

"Well, look here, golden nugget, not everybody can get a tan," Mal bantered with the other girl, and Evie barely held back her adoring grin as she gazed at her sister.

"Yeah, especially not you," Evie commented teasingly with a giggle, and Mal simply glared at her. Evie just snorted hard, holding her stomach as she laughed unashamedly.

"Don't make me push you into the pool," Mal pointed a scolding finger at Evie, and Evie just reached her hand out and grabbed the finger as she persisted in her mirth, seeing right through Mal's words to the joking undertones.

"Hey, I can arrange that," Uma suddenly piped up, emerging from the pool water as she rested her arms on the edge and looked at the two best friends with a mischievous glint in her eye. Evie quickly pulled her legs up to her chest, her laughter slowing significantly as she quite obviously took Uma's threat seriously.

"At ease, Blue. I ain't targeting you just yet," Uma waved her concerns away, but Uma's last words still stuck with Evie, so she decided to keep away anything that Uma could potentially grab onto.

"Watch out, ladies, coming through," a voice suddenly declared, and Uma raised an eyebrow, a slight smirk pulling at her lips as Audrey suddenly came through in her hot pink bikini.

"Look who they let out of the circus," Uma commented aloud, referencing Audrey's bright colors, and Audrey just rolled her eyes, ignoring the pirate captain.

"Wow... Is there some reason you're dressed in a bikini?" Mal questioned, wrinkling her nose a bit as she took in the vast amounts of skin that Audrey was displaying. Of course, most of her disgust was simply disguised envy. Mal did sort of wish that she could get a tan like Audrey and Evie could.