We Are Off to See the Wizard Part 1

Summary: Audrey's Annual Halloween Bash is coming up, and Evie has thought of a rather interesting costume idea for the Core Four. Several of their friends get pulled into the epiphany, too. It's super fluffy with Huma, Jaudrey, Bal, Jarlos, Core Four fluff, and Mal and Hades father/daughter feels.

   "Evie, there is no way under the sun that I'm agreeing to this," Mal firmly protested, evading Evie's eyeliner that was headed for her eyes at a quick pace. She hurried over to the other side of the bed so that the bluenette couldn't corner her against a wall.

"M, please? I already have the costumes made and everything, and Audrey's having her party tonight," Evie begged, looking at her with soulful eyes as she paused on the opposite side of the bed. Mal rolled her eyes, keeping her gaze firmly locked on the door in an attempt to avoid falling for Evie's sad look as she plotted a way to get out.

Evie was currently attempting to desperately convince her sister to partake in her latest costume idea: The Wizard of Oz. She had apparently been working on the getups secretly behind Mal's back for a long while now, and just today on Halloween, Evie had finally decided to present her plan to the other girl. Most likely she waited because she wanted to convince Mal that since it was the day of Halloween and the faerie still had no costume, she should just use Evie's epiphany. Which, by the way, was a really stupid idea.

To put it simply, Mal was not having it. She might decide to go out for Audrey's big Halloween bash and would maybe even dress up, but she was never going to go in such a ridiculous outfit as a man made out of straw. Besides that, she wasn't even a man.

"How do you even know the getup's going to fit since you didn't even try it on me beforehand?" Mal desperately spoke, trying to find some loophole in this frustrating idea as she plotted her way out.

"I've got your, Jay's, and Carlos' measurements!" Evie proudly grinned, before staring at Mal with that same look from earlier as her eyes attempted to delve deeply into whatever sympathy reserves that Mal had. "C'mon, let me put the costume on you... Please?"

Mal looked between Evie, the door, and the bed before making up her mind.

"Ain't happenin', cap'n," Mal told her, faking a lunge for Evie's side of the bed, but quickly rushing for the door and she shoved through the doorway quickly.

However, just as soon as she shoved her way out of the horrifying dungeon of doom, she ran straight into Uma. The dark-skinned girl stumbled backward with the impact, but quickly recollected herself as she gained a questioning expression.

"Woah, woah, woah. Just where're you going in such a hurry?" Uma asked, holding the green-eyed girl's arms firmly in an attempt to steady her. Mal shoved the door closed with her foot and she practically dragged Uma behind her as she started to scurry away.

"Don't ask why, just run before she makes you the dog," Mal told her, and Uma began to willingly run close by her as Mal's hand melted away from her wrist.

"So we're running through the halls of your castle away from Evie, because she's gonna turn you into a pooch? Seriously? We're talking bubble-gum-friendship-forever Evie, right?" Uma questioned, raising an eyebrow skeptically as Mal looked behind her furiously, ushering the pirate up the stairs to her favorite hiding spot on the roof.

"Yeah, but she's not turning anyone into a dog magically. It's a makeup torture session," Mal explained and Uma's went wide as she swiftly moved with Mal's shoves without any hesitation whatsoever.

"In that case, I'm with you, girl. Run for the hills!" Uma yelled, hurrying up the stairwell and opening the door for the both of them. Mal quickly scaled them but paused so she could check to see if Evie was behind them.