We Are Off to See the Wizard Part 10

Summary: Audrey's Annual Halloween Bash is coming up, and Evie has thought of a rather interesting costume idea for the Core Four. Several of their friends get pulled into the epiphany, too. It's super fluffy with Huma, Jaudrey, Bal, Jarlos, Core Four fluff, and Mal and Hades father/daughter feels.

Audrey hurried after her boyfriend.

"Jay, wait!" she cried as she lost him through the large group of people. Audrey growled under her breath and pushed through her guests, finally spotting her boyfriend when the crowd parted as she got to the edge of the dance floor.

"Mmm, mmm!" Jay hummed in delight as he shoveled the last of the cookies on the plate in his mouth. Audrey huffed, but quickly paused as she realized that there were hardly any cookies at all on this side of the table. She tilted her head slightly, considering this until she suddenly saw a gloved hand reaching up from the other side of the table and blindly reaching for something to eat.

Audrey's eyes narrowed and she silently rushed around the table. Just before the hand could grab anything to eat, the pink princess locked her grip around the mystery person's wrist. There was a squeak, and Audrey stood quietly, waiting expectantly for the owner of the dessert-thieving hand to show herself.

Before she knew it, Celia with her large, sprawling-out hair raised up the tablecloth to look at the princess. She was dressed in something that looked like the Mad Hatter and if the detail on the outfit was anything to go by, it must have been something Evie had made for her. After taking in the younger girl's appearance, Audrey's eyes narrowed, unimpressed at Celia for stealing practically every dessert on this side of the table.

Celia's eyes widened and she grinned widely as she eyed Audrey.

"Wow, you look really pretty!" Celia complimented. In just a moment, a second head peeped out and Audrey quickly recognized Dizzy, the Facilier's best friend and most of the time unknowing partner in crime. She was dressed cutely in similar fashion to the White Rabbit, and once again, Audrey suspected Evie's involvement.

"She definitely does! Must be one of Evie's designs!" Dizzy grinned widely as she shared a glance with Celia. Audrey closed her eyes for a moment, trying to recollect herself in the midst of her already existent irritation with Jay.

"Why is one-third of the food on this table gone?" Audrey finally asked them. Celia and Dizzy immediately looked guilty and wide-eyed as they watched the pink princess and former Queen of Mean.

"We were hungry!" Celia cried and Dizzy nodded quickly in agreeance.

"Yeah, we had lunch like hours ago!" Celia nodded back at her, pointing at the Tremaine as she gazed up at Audrey innocently.

"How many hours ago?"

"Like two or thr-" Dizzy started to tell her and Celia quickly interrupted.

"Yeah, anyway, we've got our fill now!" Celia crawled out from under the table in a fluid motion, pulling Dizzy behind her quickly with a grin that was too giant to be genuine.

"See you later, Audrey!" Dizzy told her as she waved, stumbling along as Celia practically dragged her away. Audrey glared at the both of them for a moment, but let out a breath, shaking her head. They were just silly kids anyway. It wasn't hurting anything. Just a few desserts eaten wasn't going to ruin her party.

However, as soon as she turned back around to face her boyfriend, her frustration quickly returned. He was still too busy stuffing his face to even realize what had just happened with the two resident heathens. Audrey sighed, but put on her cutest face, trying to lure him to her.