We Are Off to See the Wizard Part 8

Summary: Audrey's Annual Halloween Bash is coming up, and Evie has thought of a rather interesting costume idea for the Core Four. Several of their friends get pulled into the epiphany, too. It's super fluffy with Huma, Jaudrey, Bal, Jarlos, Core Four fluff, and Mal and Hades father/daughter feels.

   "I've finally got here," Ben proclaimed to the room as he entered, and Mal's gaze quickly rose to see her husband. To her complete and utter surprise, he was already dressed for the Halloween party apparently and he was wearing a velvety emerald suit with a fancy matching top hat.

However, before she could even begin to make a comment about what he was wearing, his eyes settled on her outfit and he seemed starstruck as he took it all in. His eyes widened as he unashamedly gaped at every aspect of her dress and ruby red heels.

Ben swallowed, grinning as he finally brought his eyes back to her face. Mal smiled back at him.

"Okay, look, y'all need to get a room. And I mean one that doesn't have all of us in it," Uma suddenly interjected, and Ben shook his head, getting a hold of himself. Harry chuckled under his breath at the both of them, leaning back in his chair as he strove to get comfortable in his itchy guard outfit.

"Hey, guys," Ben greeted them all, and Evie quickly rose up as he stepped into the room a little further.

"Woah, stop!" Evie warned him, and he froze quickly, instantly obeying her command. Evie wasted no time in hurrying over to him and straightening his coat. She grabbed his top hat and positioned it on top of his head to her satisfaction. She then pulled away, patting his shoulder.

"All good now," Evie assured him as she returned to her seat to work on her face.

"What's he supposed to be anyway?" Uma questioned, looking at Evie or at least what she could see of her.

"He's the Wizard of Oz," Evie replied easily, and Mal grinned at her before rolling off the bed and moving past Carlos who was currently seated in the floor with Jay.

She walked over to her guy and grabbed his cheeks in her hands examining his face and hat a little closer. Ben smiled back at her, placing his hands on her waist as his thumbs gently traced the gathers of the dress. However, after only a moment, Mal shot a wicked glance in Evie's direction before reaching for his top hat sneakily.

"M, if you even so much as touch that, I'm going to transform you into a flying monkey," Evie told her without even taking her eyes off of her reflection in the mirror as she applied makeup on her bottom eyelid, and Mal just laughed in response. Evie smiled just barely and glanced in her direction with an eyebrow raise.

"Don't test me. I can do it in record time," Evie informed her, and Mal decided she wasn't going to test Evie's abilities today.

"Ooh! We could be monkey buddies!" Gil laughed as he hopped to his feet, whooping and trying his best to sound like a primate. Uma just shared an unimpressed glance with Harry, watching the boy jump around.

"Booooo!!!" Gil howled, and Uma held back the urge to laugh at the look on Audrey's and Ben's faces as they stared at the nutcase. They obviously weren't used to people acting like they were completely off their rocker. Of course, Gil probably was.

"You sound like a broken ghost, man," Jay expressed, and Uma finally snorted, unable to hold back her mirth any longer at the expense of the two Auradon kids in the room.

Carlos shook his head as he looked away from the scene and in the direction of the window. However, his eyes widened as he suddenly happened to notice how dark it was starting to get outside. Carlos quickly shifted his glance to Audrey.