We Are Off to See the Wizard Part 12

Summary: Audrey's Annual Halloween Bash is coming up, and Evie has thought of a rather interesting costume idea for the Core Four. Several of their friends get pulled into the epiphany, too. It's super fluffy with Huma, Jaudrey, Bal, Jarlos, Core Four fluff, and Mal and Hades father/daughter feels.

  "You know, I didn't think I would be, but I'm really looking forward to this," Jane informed Audrey as they all walked through the halls, headed to the library where the Ouija board was going to be and where they were going to hold their after-party séance.

They had all enjoyed themselves at the party once they had returned, despite the fact that Audrey had eventually ended it somewhat early due to the rain that had started unexpectedly and very disappointingly. They had then taken some time to remove their makeup and costumes so they could be a bit more comfortable while they played their game together.

The boys were off grabbing some pizza since Jay, Harry, and Gil had determined that they weren't full even after their entire sweets rampage. Carlos and Ben had went with them, since neither had really wanted to be a part of the spirit calling despite how much of a game that it really was.

"Well, Jane... Are you sure you want to do this?" Audrey asked her sincerely, placing a hand on the other girl's arm gently as she tried to dissuade her of her decision.

"I think so. I'm as ready as I'm ever going to be, I guess," Jane somewhat awkwardly replied with a smile.

"Don't worry about it. Trust me, calling spirits is a bunch of stupid hokey pokey malarkey that some stupid person thought up because he was stupid," Uma expressed her view on the subject, completely unbothered by the prospect of otherworldly contact.

"That's a lot of stupids," Mal acknowledged, raising an eyebrow. Uma shot an unimpressed glance at Mal before continuing in her conversation with Jane.

"You can't call spirits is what I'm saying," Uma clarified simply, throwing a flippant gesture in Jane's direction as she continued about her way.

"On the contrary, Uma, I think that you can. After all, Mal's dad called Audrey's spirit back," Evie argued, and Mal could almost see Evie pull out her debating podium. Uma just rolled her eyes, choosing not to rise to the occasion. Evie was apparently going to have to go without a debate.

"Either way, Jane, are you absolutely one hundred percent sure that you want to do this?"

"I'll have you guys, and Mal and Uma have magic... So, what could go wrong?" Jane shrugged, and Audrey gave her one last look before finally letting the matter go.

Jane forged ahead of the lot when they approached nearer to the entrance of the library, and she scanned a card beside the door before it opened easily before her. Jane smiled at all of them before stepping aside to let them all in.

"It's gotta be nice being the daughter of FG," Uma mentioned offhandedly as they all went in the library quietly. They all made their way over to the table that had already had the board set up on it.

Jane and Uma sat down on the right side of Audrey, and Evie and Mal took a seat on the left. Once everyone else was seated, Audrey sat in the middle of the group and she looked at everyone, letting out a breath as she attempted to clear any thoughts she may have outside of their current activity.

"Okay, so we need to be really focused on what we're doing," Audrey instructed. Uma raised an eyebrow but inhaled and exhaled before closing her eyes for a moment, humoring the princess. The rest of the group followed Uma's example.