Urban Cowgirls Part 2

Summary: The girls have gotten fed up with the boys' constant teasing, and they make a bet: the boys pick a place, and the girls will stay there for several days, doing just fine and not chickening out, which will prove their strong independence. Naturally, the place was not what the girls bargained for. Full of friendship feels among the girls with Bal, Huma, Jaudrey, and Jarlos thrown in.

   "Evie, how did you even get enough time to do this?" Mal questioned as she inspected the sparkling chaps peppered in green rhinestones that were currently adorning her legs. Evie just stood there proudly and half-crazed looking, already decked out in her glimmering blue cowgirl hat, blue suede cropped fringed jacket, white button-up shirt, and blue chaps with sparkling gold rhinestones. Mal figured her half-crazed expression could likely be attributed to the lack of sleep that she had to have suffered as a direct result of these outfits that had to have taken forever to make.

"I started it just as soon as we parted ways to pack for the trip yesterday," Evie informed her, a giant grin on her face as she looked at her best friend.

"So... is anybody else's leather pants riding up on them?" Uma asked, wiggling her legs in an attempt to loosen things up.

"No, because they all were tailored to everyone's individual measurements," Evie informed her as they stood there in Evie's room at the castle, waiting for Jane to decide to put her outfit on. They were supposed to leave in a few minutes, and they had already put their luggage in Evie's Jeep.

"Well, these hips don't lie," Uma informed her shortly, clicking her tongue as she took in the situation.

"Maybe it's just that your butt's gotten bigger since she last measured you," Audrey suggested, leaping at the opportunity to pick on Uma. Honestly, Mal didn't blame her in the least. Uma was absolutely relentless to Audrey, so it was perfectly understandable that Audrey would do anything she could to get back at her.

Uma just raised an eyebrow, unimpressed with the other girl, but didn't say anything as she tried to straighten her pants.

"Personally, I think these outfits are absolutely to die for," Audrey emphasized as she looked at herself in the mirror, positioning her cowgirl hat with a purse of her lips.

Audrey and Evie were practically the only people in the room that were comfortable in this level of fanciness and uncomfortableness. Mal was just thankful that it wasn't going to take more than a day to get to the farm. However, she was thinking very seriously about how she was going to convince Evie that they shouldn't wear these for the rest of the week.

"Jane, honey, are you coming out?" Audrey yelled, angling her head back slightly as she unashamedly gazed into the mirror at her visage.

"I don't want to," Jane proclaimed from Evie's large walk-in closet.

"It can't be that bad. Come on! We gotta go," Uma informed Jane as she pulled at the top of her pants in an attempt to expand them a little bit. Evie's eyes narrowed as she spotted Uma fiddling with the pants she made and possibly pulling them out of shape.

"Uma, stop stretching the pants. They're meant to be tight. It's stylish," Evie informed Uma in a scold, slapping the pirate's hands away from the sea-foam green pants.

"That explains it," Uma acknowledged, and finally let go of them begrudgingly.

Jane finally came out of the room, and Evie smiled sweetly as she saw her.

"You look gorgeous," Evie complimented. Jane just smiled back at her, her confidence growing. They all just stood there for a little bit, stuck in the moment, until Evie all of a sudden jumped into action.