Ten Days of Quarantine as Told by Evie

Day One - Okay, so day one of my quarantine has started. I am currently in my room at my starter castle. I am alone, by myself, and otherwise only in the company of me. But that's okay. I'm okay. I am actually looking forward to this time as I am planning to use it wisely in order to catch up on some dressmaking and any other work that I need to get done but haven't had the time to.

Day Two - I got up this morning and started cleaning! I thought that the starter castle might need a bit of tidying up, so I decided to clean every space of my home. I'm giving it a deep clean. You know, scrubbing the floors with washcloths and things. It's looking gorgeously spotless!!!

Day Three - So I've rearranged everything in my kitchen so that it is all in perfect alphabetical as well as categorical order. Now it'll be super easy to find exactly which kind of soup I want or whatever specific dessert.

Day Four - I am so alone but I'm finding healthy ways to deal with it! I'm throwing myself into my work with a new vengeance! I'll be fine. It's all going to be fine.

Day Five - Like I said, I'm doing fine. I am so fine... I have so far made fifteen dresses, plus four that no one has ordered. I am working, sewing away at my fabric. Just me, myself, I, and my fabric.

Day Six - You know, I'm starting to see Mal's face in everything lately. Like when I look in the mirror, I start seeing my face turn into Mal's and while it's really cool, it makes me miss her even more. So I've started talking like Mal when my face starts doing that, so now I can have conversations with my best friend in the entire world! Which is awesome!!!

Day Seven - So, I've decided to name my purple fabric Mal, my red fabric Jay and my black and white striped fabric Carlos! I have the Core Four with me! I'm doing great! Carlos talks a lot, Jay's looking all strong and silent over there, and Mal's super soft and cuddly. I'm so happy to be spending time with my family!

Day Eight - Five words: I'm out of toilet paper... But no need to worry! I've started using magazine pages, so it's all good!!! I would have asked Mal to go to the store, but I didn't want her to be exposed, so I decided to suffer in silence. After all, I'm keeping my family safe!

Day Nine - I woke up this morning to find that Mal knocked over Jay today. Carlos was sitting there innocently and I asked him what happened and he didn't seem to be able to tell me. It was a little odd since Carlos always has something to say. Either way, I told Mal not to do it again, and then all of us watched a movie. It was super great.

Day Ten - I am exceedingly ashamed of my activities the past few days. I have come to the understanding that I cannot quarantine by myself and I desperately need to start quarantining with other people. This realization was achieved when Mal, Carlos, and Jay— the real ones, not the creepy fabric— came over to be with me during these challenging times. I am so thankful for my family and most importantly my sanity.

A/N: Just something cute to keep us cheery during these hard times. :) If you guys would like, I could write some other characters in quarantine. Just let me know in a comment. I hope you all are safe and doing okay. 💙