Paint it Pink

Summary: When Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Uma, and the rest are all hanging out at Evie's house, they get into a rather interesting conversation about whether boys or girls should be the bosses. Soon enough, they're launched into an all-out paintball war as they struggle for dominance. Huma, Bal, Jarlos, and Jaudrey but ultimately friendship and family feels. Warning: an attempt at fake suicide.

Thank you to @Liltracie19 for this suggestion! I loved writing it!

   "Yo, Whitey Tighty, get me a coke!" Uma called to the white-haired boy over nearby the fridge in Evie's kitchen. Carlos looked at her strangely and furrowed his brow.

Currently, all of the group was gathered in Evie's house for a relaxing evening to just enjoy one another's company. Evie, Mal, and Ben were relaxed on one couch while Uma, Harry, and Gil were on another. Jane, Audrey, Jay, and Carlos had been sitting on the opposite one to the Sea Three's. That is, until Carlos got up to go get himself a drink.

And now Uma was demanding that he get her one as well.

"How about a please?!" Carlos questioned loudly, unappreciative of Uma's bossiness.

"Oh, go please yourself!" Uma replied to him with a dismissive wave of her hand, despite the fact he couldn't see her. Mal raised an eyebrow at the other girl from her position with her head on Evie's lap and her feet on Ben's, and Uma smirked at her.

"I'm not somebody's servant," Carlos smartly replied, but he nevertheless withdrew a drink for the pirate and himself.

"Ah, yes. Good boy. Now I know who to go to for getting my bunions scraped," Uma declared, and Mal snorted a bit in response to the pirate. Evie rolled her eyes slightly.

"I'm not scraping your bunions," Carlos replied to her, and Uma just raised an eyebrow.

"Why not? You should be an expert since you did it so much for your mother," Uma informed him, and Carlos just ignored her as he sat down next to Jane who wasted no time in taking his hand in her own.

"Dadgum. You know, it's a good thing my boys listen, ain't it?"

"Does that mean we're your servants?" Gil questioned worriedly, and Uma just gestured flippantly at the boy.

"Gil, please. You practically signed your soul over to me when you became part of my crew," Uma sassily replied.

"I don't recall tha' bein' part of the deal," Harry piped up, and Uma looked at him almost offendedly. She then turned her gaze to Mal.

"Look at this, Mal. This is ridiculous. These menfolk getting out of hand. You know what I mean, don't you, girl?" Uma questioned desperately and almost dramatically as she looked over at the faerie.

"No, not really. Ben always does as I tell him," Mal informed Uma, and Ben immediately turned his gaze to her in surprise.

"Yeah, it's practically me and M running the kingdom," Evie expressed with a grin, and Ben furrowed his brow, unappreciative of the two girls and their determinations.

"Wow. Harry Barry, you need to take some lessons," Uma told him, smacking his stomach lightly, and Harry sighed a bit in response, unimpressed with his captain.

"I wish Jay would mind that well," Audrey expressed, offering Jay a slight glare of irritation.

"Well, dear, I think you're forgetting that I usually do because you spend the majority of your time nagging me to death," Jay replied to her, and Audrey's mouth fell open in shock as she glowered at the boy.