Oh, Baby, Baby Part 3

Summary: Mal is sleeping over at Evie's place one night when she ends up sleepwalking and sleep-eating. Naturally, this leads to trouble. But the type of trouble it caused was what no one could have expected. Let's just say Mal's being a real "baby" about it. Mal and Evie friendship/sister feels, Uma friendship feels with Mal and Evie, Core Four feels, Bal, Huma, Jarlos, and Jaudrey.

   "I'm boooooooooorrrrreeeeddddd," Mal whined, laying on the couch upside down as she complained for what felt like the millionth time. Uma was sunk down in the armchair, her fingernails dug into the arm rests. She honestly wasn't sure how much more of this she could handle. Her and Evie had sat down about an hour ago to just talk and to subtly test to see how great of a conversation that Mal could carry in her current form. After about ten minutes of Mal in all of her bellyaching, Evie had excused herself and hadn't returned yet.

"Ummmmaaaa???" Mal questioned, and Uma closed her eyes before reopening them to look at Mal with what she hoped was some patience.

"What?"

"Guess what?" Mal asked, her green eyes locking onto Uma's, and Uma sighed, really dreading what she knew what was about to come out of the kid's mouth.

"You're bored?" Uma tried, but Mal did it anyway.

"I'm booooooooooooorrrrrrrreeedddddd," Mal drug out again, and Uma bit the inside of her cheek to keep from saying something that she would have normally said to the regular Mal.

"I offered to let you watch TV," Uma told her, almost whining herself at this point, and Mal shook her head with a loud groan.

"I don't want to watch TVVVVV," Mal told her, keeping that same drawl as she complained some more. Mal just kept dragging out that same note, and Uma was quite honestly ready to scream, tear her hair out, or drag Evie in here and whoop her butt in front of Mal and whoever else wanted to see.

"Here, guys, I'm back," Evie suddenly announced as she entered the room with two child-sized outfits, and Uma almost stood up and embraced her in the midst of her relief that the bluenette finally came back.

"Finally!" Uma cried, and Evie just offered the other girl a raise of an eyebrow and a slight smile of amusement.

"I'm sorry it took so long. I just had to make these."

Evie sat down carefully next to Mal, and Mal clambered into her lap with a big grin. Evie easily received her, holding the two outfits in her hands as she examined her handiwork and allowed Mal to crawl underneath her arm and onto her legs. Mal furrowed her brow as she realized that she had just crawled onto Evie's lap, but she settled down there anyway, deciding it was too comfortable for her to truly even attempt to move.

Uma looked at the outfits that Evie sewed, and she raised an eyebrow as she noted the details, impressed with Evie's fast yet thorough work. However, after only a moment, she knew that Mal wouldn't like the clothes Evie had made.

One of them had a small black denim jacket along with a green shirt beneath it and an enormous, puffy, purple tutu with some cute red sneakers. Uma honestly had no idea that Evie was able to make shoes, but she didn't question it.

The second one was an eggplant colored dress that fanned out around the little girl's knees with a green headband with a big, gaudy black rose attached to it. The dress had a green sash with a smaller, but still large black rose on it as well.

Uma just huffed, trying to figure out why Evie had gone to all of this trouble when they weren't even going anywhere. Evie looked up at her curiously before quickly noting just how confused that Uma looked.