Urban Cowgirls Part 18

Summary: The girls have gotten fed up with the boys' constant teasing, and they make a bet: the boys pick a place, and the girls will stay there for several days, doing just fine and not chickening out, which will prove their strong independence. Naturally, the place was not what the girls bargained for. Full of friendship feels among the girls with Bal, Huma, Jaudrey, and Jarlos thrown in.

   "Okaaaay.... I don't know what I was expecting, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that," Uma spoke awkwardly, looking at the really creepy old looking shack wood house in the middle of the woods. The girls had actually not known what to expect because George had ended up bringing the donkey back to Lester during the whole fiasco with it chasing Uma and with Evie on top.

Evie gulped, and Mal quickly noticed that Evie was starting to sneak her foot forward in the floorboard. Mal quickly reached over and put her hand on Evie's knee to keep her from hitting the gas pedal as hard as she could and leaving the place.

"I'm going to die, you guys," Audrey announced to them dramatically, and Uma just raised an eyebrow at her. "It's not in the exact way that I thought of, but it is because of Uma."

"Wait, you think of me being the cause of your death?" Uma asked, and Audrey nodded with a sniff as she withdrew her phone.

"It's so scary," Jane commented, fearfully peering out the window as if she were afraid some ghoul or goblin would come gobble her up from the forest around them.

"Okay... I love you, and I am very sorry that I will never see you again. I planned for us to have five kids, each one named after us, and for you to arise to the throne by my side. Jay, I hereby give you the right to distribute everything I own amongst worthy individuals, and I officially give you permission to take all of Uma's stuff, too, since she was the person that got us into this," Audrey spoke aloud, and before she could send the text, Uma snatched it from her grasp, deleting all that Audrey had typed so quickly. Audrey shot her a glare as she tried to take it back from the pirate.

"Give me back my phone!"

"No! We don't want the boys to know about this! Then they'll come out here and drag us away, and I won't even get a taste of frog legs up in my mouth!" Uma informed her, stuffing Audrey's phone in Uma's pocket.

After a paused moment of looking out the window, the other girls mentally preparing themselves for what they were about to do, Uma unbuckled her seatbelt. Uma grabbed the car door, starting to open it, and she looked back at Audrey somewhat offendedly.

"And besides all that, don't you be giving away my stuff without my full consent," Uma informed her shortly. Audrey rolled her eyes, but shot a fearful glance at the house as she got out behind Jane.

Mal got out of the Jeep carefully, on-guard in case something was going to come out of the forest like Audrey seemed to believe. Evie came around the front of Charlene, and when she did, the most blood-curdling sound split the air, and Mal jumped out of her skin and nearly onto Evie as she clung onto the other girl.

"M, what-" Evie started to question, but she quickly realized precisely what had scared Mal so badly. Not too far from them ears perked in an alert stance, there was a large hound dog standing in the yard. Mal was now nearly climbed onto Evie, and Evie sighed slightly, bracing herself firmly as Mal held on tightly.

"Mal, it's just a dog, and I think you startled it," Evie informed her, and Mal looked at Evie with wide eyes as she held onto the bluenette tightly.

"I startled it?! It startled me!" Mal cried, and Evie shook her head, bracing herself strongly against Mal weight as she grabbed under Mal's legs to better support her as she walked them toward the house. Audrey followed along with Uma close by her and Jane trailing behind the both of them nervously.