The Most Dangerous Game

Summary: Evie, Mal, Uma, Audrey, Jane, and Lonnie play a game of Truth or Dare. However, when Uma goes a little too far trying to be cool, she hurts Audrey's feelings terribly and has to make things right. Full of friendship feels, humor, and a little bit of angst. 

   "Hey, do we have all of our stuff?" Evie inquired, and Mal looked back at her best friend, smiling and offering her a thumbs-up.

"Yeah. Me and Uma moved the coffee table and Audrey and Jane went and got all the pillows. Right now all we're missing is Lonnie, and when she's here, we're set," Mal answered, and Evie nodded approvingly, joining Mal, Jane, Audrey, and Uma in the living room.

The girls were all working to set things up so that they could have a girls' night sleepover. At this point, they were only waiting for Lonnie to arrive. They had a whole night of fun planned, and they were going to start the evening with a fine match of truth or dare before binge-watching one of Evie's old Western-like series that Evie and Jane so enjoyed.

Of course, Uma liked them, too, despite the fact that she didn't want to admit it. Mal mostly watched them just because Evie liked them; Audrey didn't like them at all, but for the sake of spending time with the group, she put aside her feelings; and in their experience, Lonnie was mostly good with anything that they watched.

"Hey, she just texted saying she was close and wouldn't be long," Audrey supplied helpfully, and Uma shrugged as she plopped down on the rug alongside the daughter of the Fairy Godmother.

"If she takes too much longer, we're going to need to start without her. I'm ready to jump right into the fun," Uma proclaimed, grinning widely as she rubbed her hands together conspiratorially and settled her gaze on Jane. Jane suddenly looked quite worried indeed, and Audrey rolled her eyes.

"That's just because you're looking forward to trying to embarrass us all," Audrey told her, and Uma shrugged.

"Perhaps. But you guys were the ones that invited me over here," Uma explained with a wave of her finger, and Audrey scoffed as Mal and Evie sat down on the floor with Jane and Uma.

"You invited yourself, in case you didn't remember," Audrey shot back, and Uma smirked, her dark brown gaze alight with mischief.

"No, I didn't. I distinctly remember you, Evie, and Mal talking about having a girls' night sleepover," Uma informed her smugly, and Audrey shook her head.

"That's what we were doing, talking about a girls' night sleepover. But you were never part of our talking."

"I could've sworn you did. Meh. Maybe it was just the undertones of the conversation screaming, 'Uma! We need you to make this boring thing exciting!'" Uma called in a little voice, mimicking the supposed sound. Evie chuckled at the pirate, and Mal laughed as well. Audrey rolled her eyes, a hint of fondness in her gaze, and she looked at Uma.

"We were doing fine, thank you very much," Audrey replied, and just as Uma started to keep talking, someone came in the door.

They all turned around, and to their happiness, they saw Lonnie. She grinned widely, waving at the group.

"What's up, peeps?" Lonnie greeted the lot of them, holding up two fingers in a peace sign as she wiped her feet at the door. She then headed over to the group, standing there and looking down at them.

"Good to see you waited on me," Lonnie expressed with a smile, and Evie nodded swiftly.

"Of course we did! We couldn't do it without you," Evie sweetly informed her. Uma rolled her eyes with a huff.