Roughin' It Part 12

Summary: After Uma boldly and perhaps stupidly proclaims that she could handle camping easily, Mal, Evie, Audrey, Jane, and Uma end up on a camping trip that none of them were prepared for in the least. Friendship feels amongst all three girls, Huma, Jarlos, Jaudrey, Bal, and Hades father/daughter feels with Mal.

   "Uma, what in the world possesses you to come up with these ridiculous ideas?" Audrey demanded as she glared up at Uma in the tree above her.

Uma just grinned widely in response to Audrey's bellyaching, and continuing tying the vine she had found, trying to organize her booby trap perfectly.

The girls had all visited the berry patch and gathered some breakfast after the heist of last night. And now Uma was up in a tree that was opposite of the bird tree but just as close to the girls' tent. She was trying to tie together a booby trap that would work to perhaps catch some raccoons. Uma had been driven insane by these creatures, and she had enough of their evil works in stealing their food.

So, Uma was now going to catch them once and for all.

"Firstly, they aren't ridiculous. Secondly, I'm a genius, and you need to realize that," Uma replied and Audrey just huffed, narrowing her eyes a bit.

"Shouldn't you have a bra up there?" Evie questioned suddenly, and Uma furrowed her brow before looking down at the bluenette. Evie just returned her gaze patiently, and Uma raised an eyebrow.

"Why in the heck would I have a bra up here?" Uma asked finally after a long moment, and Mal chuckled a bit.

"Because it's a booby trap," Mal explained with a slight smirk, and Evie offered Mal a sweet smile before shifting her gaze back to Uma. Uma pursed her lips, considering this for a long moment before she grinned at Evie in a manner that could only be described as evilly.

"You're right. I need a bra. Give it up, Genevieve," Uma called, and Evie's eyes widened as she realized what she was going to have to do.

"Wait a minute, Uma, I honestly don't think a bra is necessary for a booby trap! I was mostly joking when I said that!" Evie clarified, glancing between Mal and Uma desperately as she mentally begged for someone to save her from the upcoming torture.

"Throw it up!" Uma called, and Evie looked at Mal desperately. Mal just shrugged, honestly not sure what she thought of the whole thing but deciding that it would be interesting to see what Uma did with the bra.

Evie just sighed in resignation before starting to work the thing off underneath her shirt. Audrey's eyes widened in complete and utter horror, and Jane covered her eyes quickly. Mal just rolled her eyes, knowing that Evie had mastered the art of taking off a bra underneath her shirt, and she honestly wasn't worried about seeing anything she didn't want to.

After a moment, Evie produced her bra and stepped up to the tree, getting on her tiptoes, and offered it to Uma. Uma smiled widely as she leaned down and took the clothing from Evie. She gave it an experimental stretch, and nodded in approval at its elasticity.

Mal just huffed as Evie came back to stand next to her, and she raised an eyebrow as she noticed that Jane and Audrey still looked positively horrified.

"Well, dang, girls! Would you two quit acting like you've never seen boobs before?! All of us have them and it's not nearly as weird as you act like it is!" Mal proclaimed, glancing between Jane and Audrey. Audrey turned her face away from the two VK best friends.

"That's just indecent exposure! And I have had enough of having to look at Evie's... everything!!!" Audrey cried indignantly, referencing yesterday's situation with the beaver and Evie's missing shirt.