Girls' Trip Part 4

"Ladies.... I do believe that I need to use the restroom. Like in an urgent sort of way," Audrey told them all, desperately having to pee.

"What? You gotta go poo-poo?" Uma asked as if she were talking to a child. Audrey leaned away from her disgustedly and she slapped Uma's arm. Mal worked diligently to hold back her mirth at the pink princess's expense as her shoulders shook. However, Uma wasn't quite as sparing in her laughter, and she unashamedly made fun of Audrey.

"You uncouth beast! I have to pee!" Audrey announced, and Mal started scanning the side of the road for a place to stop in an attempt to take her mind off of the urge to laugh.

"Good timing, Audrey. Charlene's nearly out of fuel, so you guys be on the lookout for a gas station," Evie instructed as she drove.

"I see a town up ahead," Jane acknowledged, and Audrey was almost bouncing in her seat as she tried to hold it.

"Don't worry, Audy, just think of waterfalls and rivers and the sound of a toilet flushing," Uma described, leaning close to the brunette's ear. Audrey eyed her angrily with a scowl.

They passed the last tree on their way through the forest and entered civilization once again. Audrey could feel her bladder about to bust and her leg bounced a little more furiously as she spotted all of the different opportunities for restroom-using.

"There's a Hearts," Uma told them, and Audrey excitedly looked over at the big heart on the sign.

"That place is no good. The last time I stopped at Hearts, there was no premium fuel available, and Charlene only takes the best," Evie firmly informed them. Audrey felt her urge to pee grow a little stronger, and she bit her lip.

"Okay, then... What about that Speedtrack?" Jane asked, and Evie shook her head.

"Crappy selection of drinks," Evie negated, continuing in her driving. Audrey held back a whine and held her legs together a little tighter.

They had nearly left the town when Mal, the wonderful human being that she was, spotted one last opportunity for Audrey to pee and for them to get gas.

"Here's something called a Jify-Journey," Mal pointed at the gas station on the side of the road. It was a terribly run-down looking little place and it looked like it'd barely pump anything, much less premium gas like Evie had originally wanted.

Evie started to say something, no doubt in negation of Mal's suggestion, but Audrey quickly interjected.

"JUST FLIPPIN' TURN!" Evie begrudgingly pulled into the parking lot. Evie carefully wheeled in front of a pump and brought Charlene to a stop.

"Okay, you guys, let me feed the beast, and I'll meet you inside," the bluenette spoke, turning around to face them all. However, to her surprise, Audrey had just crawled over Uma's lap and ran out the car door.

After a few moments of silence, Uma grinned, dispelling the surprised atmosphere at Audrey's quick escape.

"Well, I guess she really did have to go," Uma commented, turning and sliding out of the car door herself.

Audrey practically charged through the doors as she ran to the counter with an air of urgency that was not unlike the Queen of Mean. She slammed her hands on the counter, staring at the woman with wide eyes. The lady behind the counter jumped in surprise as she looked up from her task of counting the money in the cash register.

"Where is the restroom?" Audrey demanded, bouncing in place a bit as she resisted the urge to pee.

"Well, honey," the woman started, and it was obvious that she was from Bayou de Orleans, "it's right on back 'dere on dat door to de right." Audrey made a break for it as she rushed over to the hall desperately making her way to the toilet.