Girls' Trip Part 2

Mal looked to the back seat, raising an eyebrow at Audrey in quiet consideration of how the trip had been anything but uninteresting for the pink princess all thanks to Uma.

So far, Uma had spent all of her time shooting comments at Audrey and firing up an argument. Now that her main source of amusement was going to sleep, Uma likely wouldn't know what to do with herself.

Jane was peacefully looking out the window at the passing scenery, and Uma was sitting there with a bored expression on her face. Of course, Mal was sure that Uma was bored because she seemed to find it necessary to be fully entertained throughout the entire drive.

Uma happened to look over at Audrey and her face lit up in the thrill of whatever idea that must have popped into her head. The pirate caught Mal's gaze and she glanced between her foot and Audrey as she attempted to silently convey to Mal what she was planning.

Mal immediately knew what Uma was planning and she just stared at her, unimpressed.

Uma grinned wickedly as she comically waggled her eyebrows at Mal. Mal just shook her head, simultaneously trying to convey disapproval but also attempting to avoid laughing at what Uma was about to do.

The dark-skinned girl first peeled off her shoe and sock carefully so she wouldn't disturb the sleeping beauty beside her. As soon as she had removed the layers off of her bare foot, she leaned against the window and lifted it up toward Audrey's face slowly. She just managed to press the bottom of her disgustingly sweaty foot against Audrey's lips when the brunette's eyes flew open and she started screeching loudly.

"MY GOSH, GET YOUR GNARLY FOOT OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!" Audrey jumped as far as her seatbelt would let her in the opposite direction and successfully managed to elbow Jane in the stomach, knocking the breath out of her.

"Audrey!" Jane wheezed, bringing her hands up to protect her torso from any more blows as she desperately attempted to recover from the hit.

"Can't I get a moment's peace?!" Audrey shouted, and Uma just cackled loudly in response. Mal couldn't help the smirk that came onto her face at the pink princess' expense. She subtly looked over at Evie to see if she found it humorous, too, but she disappointedly noted that Evie was nowhere near as pleased as Mal was with the little trick.

For a several moments, things were quiet except for Uma's occasional laughs. Until Mal heard Audrey sniffing hard and coughing.

"Why does it smell like a nasty, greasy hamburger in here?" Audrey questioned, dead serious as she looked at Jane. The young fairy girl just shook her head and shrugged her shoulders cluelessly. Mal watched Uma's lips wobble in an attempt to keep the grin away, and Mal immediately knew what the smell was as soon as it hit her nose.

After only a moment of consideration, Audrey seemed to quickly catch on.

"EW! Your feet are absolutely horrid!" Audrey cried, hiding her nose under her shirt as she tried to avoid the stench.

Uma just grinned widely, chuckling. Jane quickly followed Audrey in her hiding. As soon as it hit Evie's nose, she started gagging, her eyes watering while she tried to focus on her driving in the midst of the pandemonium. Mal shrugged her shoulders, mostly unbothered by the smell.

"Dang, you remember when we were little and we'd compete to see who could smell the worst?" Uma asked Mal, and the green-eyed girl nodded her head with a smile.

"Heck, yeah, I do! That was what we were raised on. Foot funk and fish breath," Mal shared a laugh with Uma. Evie's eyes went wide as she glanced at Mal.