Girls' Trip Part 1

"Jay, do you have my pink suitcase?" Audrey questioned as she walked out to the car with her purse in her hand and a pair of hot pink sunglasses on her face.

Jay ambled along behind her, significantly slowed down by the gigantic amount of luggage that he was carrying.

It was finally the day. Evie, Mal, Uma, Audrey, and Jane were all leaving on a girl's trip to the beach at Belle's Harbor. Ben had a beach house there and the girls- mostly Evie- had decided that they needed some time to bond and relax together.

They were going to be staying for the three-day weekend and absolutely everyone that was not going on the trip was already missing them and dying for them to come back, despite the fact that they hadn't even left yet.

"Well, all of your suitcases are pink. Which one are you addressing right now?" Jay ground out as he sluggishly approached the trunk of Evie's blue Jeep Renegade.

"The heart-shaped one," Audrey clarified, and the former thief rolled his eyes at her as he tried to spot the one that she was after in his huge pile.

"Oh, here it is," Audrey told him, gesturing at a case on the very bottom of his armful. Jay finally sat it all down in the back of Evie's Jeep, breathing heavily as he looked over at Audrey.

"Why in the world do you need all of this jun-" Jay quickly paused as Audrey spun back around to face him, as if she were just challenging him to finish that sentence, "stuff? Aren't you just supposed to pack stuff like toothbrushes and clothes?"

"It's the essentials, Jay. Everything in this car is exactly what I need to survive without the conveniences of my home," Audrey explained to him. Jay just raised an eyebrow skeptically, but he gave in, shutting the trunk firmly as he turned to face the brunette.

"Let me guess... There's five different outfits for each day including shoes and accessories," he wagered, and Audrey grinned at him as she leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"You know me so well," she replied as she started to turn to go back around the car. Jay caught her around the waist and pulled her back against his chest.

"I think not! You aren't getting away without a real kiss, Princess," Jay asked her, tickling her sides. She giggled, placing her hands on his as she tilted her head around to face him. Audrey smiled softly and brought him into a slow, deep kiss.

Before it could go on too much longer, however, they were rudely drawn out of their romantic haze.

"Don't make out behind my car. Charlene doesn't like that," a voice suddenly interrupted them, and Jay pulled away with frustration to look at Evie who had just materialized along with Mal and the rest of the group. Audrey just smiled at him and gave him one last kiss.

"Did you name your car?!" Audrey cried out, and Evie just shrugged with a sheepish smile.

Jay put his hand on her cheek and moved her chin so that she was facing him again.

"I'm going to miss you," he whispered under his breath as everyone started into their goodbyes. Audrey moved closer to touch her nose against his, looking into his eyes lovingly.

"I'm going to miss you, too. But it's just the weekend."

"A three-day weekend," Jay quickly interjected, and Audrey huffed a bit in laughter.

"Regardless, it shouldn't be that long for my big, bad thief to survive by himself," Audrey told him, pulling away and grinning as she hurried around the Jeep with Jay in hot pursuit.

Evie rolled her eyes at the two, smiling at their sweetness, and she hugged Carlos tightly.

"Make sure Jay doesn't go pining after her the whole weekend," Evie joked, and Carlos chuckled.