Urban Cowgirls Part 11

Summary: The girls have gotten fed up with the boys' constant teasing, and they make a bet: the boys pick a place, and the girls will stay there for several days, doing just fine and not chickening out, which will prove their strong independence. Naturally, the place was not what the girls bargained for. Full of friendship feels among the girls with Bal, Huma, Jaudrey, and Jarlos thrown in.

   "Hey, M, my, um... My butt is sore," Evie whispered to her best friend as they rode up to the cow gate. Mal just nodded in response, already identifying the uncomfortable feeling with her own behind.

They hadn't managed to find any more cows having babies, which Mal was particularly thankful for, and they had eventually rode back. It had been about three hours solid of riding, not to mention their stop to birth the calf. Mal could completely understand Evie's problem with her sore behind.

They stopped at the horse fence, and George dismounted his horse, smiling at all of them.

"Good job, girls," George praised, and they all grinned happily albeit tiredly.

"You girls go ahead and leave the horses here, and I'll fix them up."

"Are you sure you don't need help?" Audrey offered, and George waved her away good-naturedly.

"Naw, I'm not an old man yet, now. 'Sides, Anne told me that she wanted y'all to go out to the goats and tend them," George informed them, and Evie glanced at Mal curiously.

"I didn't know you guys had goats," Evie spoke, tilting her head slightly, and George nodded.

"Yeah, they're off that way. Kind of secluded around back," George gestured in a vague direction, and Evie looked at Mal, excited to see some real goats. After all, she had seen how adorable they were on videos online.

They all dismounted their horses and as soon as Evie hit the ground, her legs were spread far apart, her behind much too sore to bring them together in a normal position. Audrey seemed to not be experiencing any discomfort and Jane was in pain only a little. Uma and Mal, however, were almost as bad off as Evie, but they handled it much better, forcing themselves to stand straight and as normal as possible.

However, only a few moments after Uma was off of the horse, she walked away quickly to escape the horse, shortly thereafter leaning against the fence as she reveled in the feeling of her pained butt.

George headed inside of the barn, leading his horse, and the girls stood there for a moment as they waited for Mal, Uma, and Evie's rears to stop hurting enough to walk to the goat pen.

Mal and Uma finally decided they were ready, but Evie was still standing there, her legs spread apart as she looked at them all.

"Evie, you ready?" Mal questioned, and Evie nodded with a grin that was much too big to be genuine.

"Yeah, definitely," she informed them, and they all headed past her, slowly making their way to the goats. Evie carefully turned around, waddling behind them as she made sure her legs didn't close the gap between them.

Mal and Uma looked back at her and shared a glance. They turned back and walked over to her.

"Is there anything we can do to help you?" Mal offered, and Evie smiled at the both of them somewhat awkwardly.

"Well... Uma, if you could get on one side and grab, and, M, you get on the other side and grab, and if you two would just drag me?"

They both looked at her, linking their arms in hers, and they dragged her behind Jane and Audrey mostly effortlessly.