We Are Off to See the Wizard Part 4

"Yeah, sure I know how to cook. Good grief, stupid brain! Why did you make me say that?!" Celia cried, her eyes wide as she skittered back and forth between ovens. Her normally very unruly hair was pulled back into a ponytail so that it would fall into whatever food she was working on.

"Besides all that, what possessed her to even ask me to do it? She ought to know that I don't know anything about baking stuff," Celia ranted aloud, expressing her thoughts.

She popped open one of the ovens to see if she could smell anything that was getting a little too crispy. To her utmost delight, absolutely nothing seemed to be burning. Thankfully everything seemed to be under control with this cake, unlike her previous disaster with the cupcakes.

Celia skipped over to the other oven that was cooking another cake. It appeared to be good so far except for the fact that the cake had weird potholes in it. Of course, she did have a few problems with that one when she was mixing the batter.

As soon as she was mostly sure that nothing was burning inside the ovens, she grinned in relief as she headed back over to work on the cupcakes.

Celia licked her lips at the sight of the delicious chocolate confections sitting there on the counter. However, she frowned at the sight of a lone eggshell poking out of the baked deliciousness. She surreptitiously looked around- not that there was anyone there to see her anyway- and poked the eggshell so that it was hidden in the midst of the cupcake.

"There! No one will be any the wiser!" Celia told herself, satisfied with the somewhat singed baked treats before her. "Now I just gotta decorate 'em."

Celia headed over for the icing tubes and the sprinkles that Audrey had left for her to use. She examined each of the colors of icing, trying to decide which one Audrey would like. After a moment, she shrugged, grabbing all of them and placing them on the counter nearby her workspace.

"Welp, can't go wrong with every color there is," Celia shrugged before gathering all the sprinkle colors, too.

Celia launched into her cupcake decorating, but as she squirted the first dollop on the cupcake, couldn't help but wonder what it would taste like. So she tilted her head back and opened her mouth before squeezing the icing above her so that it fell between her teeth.

As soon as it hit her tongue, it was like heaven reinvented into squirtable décor for wonderful confections. Celia eagerly swallowed the frosting and opened her mouth for another enormously huge portion of the stuff.

It was delectably irresistible and so, so sweet.

After a moment, however, she didn't feel anymore icing coming out of the tube and falling into her waiting piehole. Celia opened her eyes and disappointedly noted that she was out of the pink frosting.

She furrowed her brow, but quickly decided that she wanted to try sprinkles, because if the frosting was that good, then the sprinkles just had to be to die for.

Celia popped open the container and shook it so that she could chew a healthy amount of the small specks. To her disappointment, they weren't quite as good as the icing was, but they still weren't too bad. She eagerly indulged in a few more shakes before finally deciding that she probably needed to start working on the cupcakes.

"Hey, Ce-Ce. What're you doing?" Dizzy suddenly popped into the kitchen with her usual bouncy excitement and happiness and Celia grinned widely at her, her earlier idea about actually doing what Audrey asked her to completely evaporating from her mind.

"Dizz, you have got to try this!" Celia excitedly told her, grabbing the tube of green icing and meeting the Tremaine halfway across the room.

"Ooh, what's that?" Dizzy questioned, and Celia just raised an eyebrow at her with a sly smirk.