Sweet Revenge

Summary: Uma has thought of a rather interesting idea to prank Mal on April Fool's Day, aiming to get the faerie back for all of the times that she's tricked the gang. So Uma enlists Jane's and Evie's help to pull it off. The prank doesn't quite turn out the way that Uma hoped. A hint of Bal and lots of friendship feels all around.

   "Blue! Just the person I wanted to see!" Uma announced, strolling into the room as she looked at the bluenette sitting in her room at Mal's castle. Uma had already checked Evie's starter castle, and when she found nothing there, she knew she had only one other shot that was actually in her compendium of knowledge surrounding the location of Evie.

Evie looked at Uma with a big and beautiful smile, putting down her fabric in order to give Uma her full and undivided attention.

"Hi, Uma. What do you need?" Evie asked sweetly, fully willing to help with anything that Uma might need from her. After all, she had become quite fond of the pirate. Her affections toward Uma were nowhere close to what she felt for Mal, but they had managed to bond despite their obvious differences.

Uma started to speak, but shut her mouth quickly, looking around skeptically as if she expected someone to jump out of the closet or roll out from underneath the bed. She looked at Evie with an eyebrow raised.

"Is Mal here with you?"

"No. She's with Audrey learning about proper manners and conduct expected of the queen. Audrey offered to help her since she's been so stressed lately. I was going to go up and help out when I'm through with this dress," Evie explained, proudly holding up the green dress for Uma to see. Uma's eyes widened a bit, impressed with the fact that Evie wasn't practically attached to Mal. Uma offered a slight thumbs-up to Evie, realizing that the bluenette was eagerly awaiting approval of her work.

"Good job. Okay, so I've got something to talk to you about. It's a proposition, actually," Uma expressed, and Evie furrowed her brow a bit but looked at Uma curiously, interested in what Uma had to say.

"Go for it," Evie replied easily.

Uma started into the room and she suddenly paused before stepping back to the door. She then dragged in a very freaked out Jane by the back of the collar of her shirt. Evie eyed Jane in surprise, and Jane just offered Evie a small wave before Uma dragged her over to Evie's bed so they could sit down and talk to Evie.

Jane looked like she'd rather be anywhere else right now, and Uma was just holding onto her firmly. Evie couldn't help but wonder why Jane was there, but she was sure Uma was going to explain. So, Evie just watched Uma attentively, waiting for the pirate to start talking.

"You know how Mal always without fail pranks us on April Fool's Day?" Uma started.

"Yes, I most certainly do," Evie replied quickly and easily with a bit of fond exasperation in her tone, remembering Mal's many pranks on her that Evie had never managed to get retaliation for. She also remembered a few times that Mal had asked for her help in pranking Uma. However, Evie wasn't planning on bringing that part up.

"Okay, good. So, here's the plan. I think that you and I should prank her before she manages to hit us with one of her infamous ones later today," Uma told Evie with a wicked smile, and Evie furrowed her brow, considering the idea.

"Oh, goodness, I've told you, I don't want any part of this!" Jane cried, and Uma just held onto the girl tightly, keeping her from running off.

Evie did want retribution for all of Mal's many pranks that she had played on Evie. And Evie knew that no matter what she did, Mal would hit her with one of those especially brutal ones. Like the one where she replaced all of the insides of Evie's Oreos with Crest toothpaste. Or when she had placed airhorns in all sorts of spaces that Evie was sure to accidentally find when it was too late. Or the time that Mal had replaced all of Evie's perfectly normal ink for her calligraphy with invisible ink.