We Are Off to See the Wizard Part 13

Summary: Audrey's Annual Halloween Bash is coming up, and Evie has thought of a rather interesting costume idea for the Core Four. Several of their friends get pulled into the epiphany, too. It's super fluffy with Huma, Jaudrey, Bal, Jarlos, Core Four fluff, and Mal and Hades father/daughter feels.

   "Once again, let me just bring attention to the fact that if Uma hadn't been rude, crude, and socially unacceptable, we wouldn't be in this predicament right now!" Audrey announced to them as they rode to Mal's castle on their motorcycles.

Due to the fact that the boys had left and Ben had taken Uma's bike, Audrey was currently forced to sit in Mal's cab, Uma had to sit right behind Mal, and Jane was clinging onto the back of Evie's bike.

Most of their time after the phone call that they received was but a blur in Mal's mind, and she couldn't hardly focus on anything else except trying to find some sort of solution to their problem. And of course, the only possible solution existing was to address the god of the Underworld himself in a plea for help. They had texted the boys soon after they left the library to let them know that they needed to meet the girls at the castle immediately, and hopefully the entire situation would come to a happy conclusion rather than a tragic mass death.

"This is a bunch of bull crap, Audy, and I'm not worried about it at all," Uma informed her, raising her voice to be heard over the steady hum of the motor with one arm around Mal's waist as she hung on to the faerie.

"Uma, I really think that you went way too far this time. Spirits are not something to be messed with," Mal shouted, her brow furrowed intensely.

Mal wouldn't normally be worked up over the supernatural or the superstitious, but since reuniting with her father and hearing some of his many anecdotes, she had come to truly believe in the power of not only spirits but also their wrath. He had recounted many a tale surrounding the easily angered nature of spirits, and Mal was inclined to believe him due to his great experience with the deceased.

"What are we going to do, Evie?" Jane questioned from behind the bluenette. Evie sighed, tilting her head slightly to be better heard by the other girl.

"The best that we can," Evie replied simply, having full faith in her sister as well as all of their abilities as a whole.

Before long, the two girls pulled into the driveway at the front of the castle. Mal happily noted that all of the boys were gathered outside and that for once, they weren't fashionably late.

The girls speedily wheeled in, and they turned off the motorcycles. Evie put her foot on the ground firmly, holding it still as Jane hesitantly clambered off of it. Mal got off of hers and offered a hand to the pink princess as the boys quickly approached.

Jane hurried over to Carlos and took his hand firmly, and Uma and Harry shared a glance before she gently took his hook in her hand, shaking it playfully in a show of just how seriously she was taking the entire situation. Gil grinned at the both of them easily, trusting that it all must be okay if Uma was not worried.

"What's going on?" Jay questioned as Mal pulled Audrey from the cab carefully. She quickly handed the princess over to Jay before starting to ascend the stairs to the door.

Mal hesitantly breathed out, trying to think of a nice way to put it but eventually decided upon her characteristic bluntness.

"Uma awoke an evil spirit and now we have two hours and... How many, E?" Mal checked as they pushed through the giant doors, everyone pouring in as a relatively orderly line.

"Two hours and forty minutes," Evie provided the exact numbers from her position to the direct right of her.

"Two hours and forty minutes left to live," Mal finished grimly as they hurried through the halls.