A Stolen Rose

Summary: This week has sucked for Princess Audrey. Her boyfriend that she had been with for a year broke up with her over the phone and is now with some other girl within only a few days. And as if things couldn't get worse, she's now being abducted by some super hot thief with a heart. Jay x Audrey or Jaudrey AU with mentioned Bal and Ben x Audrey or Baudrey.

   Audrey stormed into her room, stopping in front of her vanity as she looked at herself in the mirror. She took in her perfect, frustratingly princess-esque appearance, and she felt her heart ache as her gaze drifted down to the picture of the her and that boy there in the picture nearby.

Audrey felt the tears come flooding, and she plopped down into the seat at her vanity as she allowed herself to cry hard, her heart positively breaking as she held her head in her hands.

It had been a very rough week for Princess Audrey Roselia Camilla of Auroria. And it was all because of that evil, horrid boy that she had actually allowed herself to give her heart to.

Ben.

How could she have been so stupid?

And today, she had seen that he had already gotten over her easily and was sucking some punk-rocker girl's face under the bleachers. She had been with Ben for an entire year, and they had never done that together. And there were plenty of times that she thought that it would have been only normal and natural to do so.

It wasn't that she had really ever wanted to do that with him, but she thought that as a couple that had been together for about a year, it was a natural progression of things.

Actually, strangely, some small part of her asked if she had ever really wanted to physically get that close with him.

But she pushed that tiny voice away in favor of wallowing in the fact that she had a boyfriend about a week ago, and she had been crying every day over him when he seemed perfectly happy to find another girl within a few days. She had wasted an entire year on him, being as good of a girlfriend as she could possibly be, and he repays her by breaking up with her.

And it was over the phone.

Audrey closed her eyes tightly, trying to reign her tears in as she attempted to push her feelings of anger forward instead of her feelings of hurt and pain. Anger was much less messy. And much less painful than actually sitting there and realizing that there was no one there that cared for her in that entire castle outside of her hateful elderly grandmother.

She had just managed to quiet her sobs so that she was now sniffling just a bit, when she suddenly heard the quietest click of her window. Audrey furrowed her brow, turning her head swiftly to see what had made the noise.

To her utmost and absolute terror, there was a black-clad figure in her room not three yards away from her. She gasped and shot up from her chair, her lower back slamming into her vanity in the midst of her pure fear.

They just stood there staring at one another for a moment, the figure covered from head-to-toe in a black suit with goggles. She blubbered for a moment before starting to yell at him.

"Who are you?! Get out of my castle!" she screeched, her voice cracking as she gaped at him, and he seemed to jump to attention, coming alive from whatever was keeping him held still.

"Whoa, whoa, Princess, I'm not here to chat, I'm here to--- wait a minute, are you crying?" he questioned from his position standing there on the cushions of her bay window, tilting his head slightly as he lost a great deal of his straightened and stiff posture. Audrey sniffed hard, wiping at her eyes as she gazed at him in horror.