Genevieve Labrador Part 7

Summary: Evie and Mal are looking for Mal's spell book that Celia has stolen again when a certain mishap occurs... A hairy mishap that Mal and Evie very unfortunately have to deal with. Bal, Huma, Jaudrey, Jarlos, and Core Four feels with a special emphasis on Evie and Mal's sisterly/best friend relationship.

   Evie slowly came into consciousness, her eyes fluttering open as she nestled against her best friend upon the sofa. The charcoal lab wagged her tail slightly, resisting the initial urge to lick Mal's peaceful, sleeping face. She stretched one hind leg out luxuriously as she yawned enormously, gaining her wits about her.

Evie furrowed her brow as she realized that she needed to pee. The urge was thankfully not too needful at that moment, and it was surely not a problem. After all, she had seen dogs on the internet that used the toilet like humans.

The dog gently stepped around Mal and down onto the floor carefully. Her nails clicked across the floor as she reached the door leading into the bathroom. Evie tilted her head to the side as she realized the door was shut which successfully served to keep any four-legged creatures from entering.

She looked up at the door handle, noticing that it simply required a downward force to open. Evie carefully stood up on her back legs, very worried that she might fall backwards, and she placed her paws on the door as she allowed them to pull down on the handle.

It opened easily, and Evie pawed it open a bit more so that she could fit between the doorway and the door. Evie padded though, peering at the porcelain throne that was now even with her chest. Evie looked down into the clear water of the toilet and she suddenly felt overwhelmingly thirsty.

She backed up a bit, aiming to go out and check her water bowl that Mal had placed for her. However, before she could keep this line of thought in mind, her legs seemed to operate for her, and her mind was completely boggled by the one basic need to drink.

After an indefinite amount of time, Evie's senses finally returned to her and she froze as she realized her tongue was halfway submerged in toilet water.

She quickly pulled her head from the toilet, nearly falling on her behind in her haste to get away from the positively disgusting water bowl that her dog instincts had deemed worthy to drink from.

Evie hurried toward the door, accidentally ramming her head into it in the midst of her hurrying. She yelped shortly, but quickly pushed her way out of the bathroom as she hurried to Mal, determined to get the taste out of her mouth as swiftly as she could.

She quickly strode over to the couch and placed her front feet upon the edge of it, looking down at the faerie.

"Mal? Mal?!" Evie whispered loudly, trying to get the other girl's attention in a gentle manner. When that didn't work, she pawed at her arm gently, hoping that it would shake Mal awake.

However, that still was not a successful endeavor, so Evie stopped and stared at the purple-haired girl in an attempt to decipher how she was going to awaken her. Before she could really control herself, the very obvious dog urge to lick her face took over and Evie found herself sticking her nasty, unsanitary, toilet germ covered tongue onto Mal's cheek.

Mal quickly awoke at the feel of a wet tongue on her face. She pulled back from Evie, wiping her face with the back of her hand.

"Jeez, E, what a way to wake somebody. What're you doing?" Mal asked as Evie pulled back from her, her eyes wide in bewilderment as she stared at Mal in complete horror as she thought of what she had done completely accidentally and totally against her will.