A1 C1 - Strong man, please dry this bowl of dog blood!

ARC 1

[The last time Shen Yan saw Shao Quehan was in the hospital. He stood outside the corridor, looking through the window, and found that the man who once had his hands in the sky in Z City was sitting in the coldest corner of the floor, with his hands on his knees, motionless.

Shao Quehan wasn't dead, nor was he stupid, he was just crazy...

He had already gone crazy many years ago, but to get Shen Yan, he went completely mad.

But Shao Quehan's unscrupulousness would only make Shen Yan more afraid of him and avoid him.

Shen Yan left. The man shut in the ward seemed to be aware and raised his head, but could only see a distant back. His eyes that were crazy and chaotic, finally flashed a hint of confusion, he slowly lowered his head and used his fingertips to write words on the floor over and over again.

Shen... Yan...

The action was clumsy, but slowly and skillfully, he wasn't tired of writing the two words.

Shen Yan...]

--The above content is exerpted from the famous novel 'Mislove' by Shen Liang.

Shen Liang was an eighteenth-tier online author famous for his dog blood, his mouth holding a cigarette and was sitting in front of the computer working on his recent serial work "Mislove", it was the ending for the villain, Shao Quehan.

(TL: Dog blood in Chinese refers to a drama plot that can be considered boring or repetitive in scenes and sequence)

The chapter had just been published, Shen Liang was unsurprisingly scolded again, readers couldn't wait to crawl along the network line to strangle him. No HE, dog blood, too much dog blood!

Other authors wrote articles to entertain the public, Shen Liang was completely taking revenge on society. He would abuse whoever they liked. The story of dog blood went from wave to wave.

"Mislove", just by its name, was a thick wind of ancient dog blood. This book told how the poor student Shen Yan worked hard in the big city, and liked the rich son Su Qingyan who returned home from studying abroad.

Of course, this wasn't important. What was important was that the most popular affectionate villain in the book was Shao Quehan!!!

Shao Quehan was rich and powerful, handsome and cold. Although his character was a little gloomy, paranoid and abnormal due to childhood trauma, it still couldn't stop readers from liking him.

In the book, Shao Quehan, a well-known person in the business world, did charity to help Shen Yan, who was still a poor student at that time, go to university. After a long time of getting along, he gradually fell in love with Shen Yan, but because of his desire, he used a series of crazy methods.

Imprisonment, etc, even things the reader couldn't think of, Shen Liang wrote it. However, in view of the fact that villains generally had no good ending, Shao Quehan was finally put into the hospital because of mental disorder, while Shen Yan, the leading character, took over his company and flew with Su Qingyan.

Readers were trembling. Was this a story that a normal person could write? Shen Liang definitely grew up drinking dog blood!!

#What sins did I make in my last life to fall into this dog author's pit!#

The comment section was a mess. The readers cursed that Shen Liang wasn't human and asked him to change the ending, but the person concerned didn't care, and even took it for granted.