A3 C83 - An Amorous Insect

ARC 3

[He was born in the most noble and unparalleled family in the empire, and he has also won the most supreme glory. The roses surrounded by epaulettes are as red as blood, just like the long days that will never wither.

Admiral Shelaine was once the most envied object of all interstellar females. He has a noble status and an outstanding appearance, and his matching partner is also the highest-level A-rank male.

But until later, when he was pushed out by his villainous husband to take the blame, stripped off his wings and sent to a desolate star, he became the most sympathetic object of all interstellar females.

There is a saying in the Chris Empire: Rare things should be guarded, and their crimes committed should be pardoned.

This also means that the males, who are rare and cruel by nature, will go unpunished no matter what crimes they commit. And most of the time, the guilt will be on their partner.

The only stain in Shelaine's life is probably because he married a bad male zerg, and was forced to obey the orders of his so-called "hero" and did many irreparable things. However, when the matter was revealed, he was the only one pushed out.

"My dear hero, the guilt of the two cannot be borne alone..."

When Shelaine put on the electronic shackles with both hands, there was no struggle, but a pleasant smile. Under the eyes of everyone, he finally hugged the hero who had whipped him day and night before him, and then pierced his body fiercely with a dagger in the other's wide-open eyes, with a low voice, like a lover sweetly whispering through his ears...

"I made a mistake, and I will receive my due punishment..."

"For the noble and rare male, the male who will not be punished if they whip and scold at will, this is your punishment..."

He made illustrious military exploits throughout his life, and was called the twin stars of the empire together with Admiral You An. Just because they married different males, the final outcome is also so different.

Female zergs should not be stripped of their wings, they are born to fly.

Females should not bear the stigma, and the honor on their shoulders should not be desecrated.

They can die with respect, they don't kneel down for others' entertainment.

Shelaine chuckled, slowly drew out the dagger, and aimed it at himself. Amidst the exclamation, blood was splattered and eyes turned deep scarlet.

The roses on his epaulets are still bright, but the glory he once painstakingly built has withered to dust.]

---The above content is excerpted from the work "I Married a Wife in the Zerg" by Tang Yan.

Hmm...

You can tell from the title of the book that the author has no real purpose nor plot.

Tang Yan is also willing to admit that it really has no meaning. But this does not mean that he could just accept one day that he will be forced into travel...

Not just any travel, but a travel to his own world. Especially in this way-

He lowered his head and shook the electronic shackles on his hands, what a pair of silver bracelets.