A5 C147 - Great Face Slapping

On the second day of the show, the filming location was in the recording studio, and Qi Yubai was recording songs in it at that time. Seeing this, the fans immediately guessed that he was preparing for the upcoming new single, and netizens couldn't help being excited for a moment.

[OMG, Xiaobai will release a new song soon, so happy!]

[I've been waiting for a long time, I hope my brother can release it soon, jiayou~!]

[This year's Best Golden Melody Award is probably Qi Yubai again. I just looked at the voting rankings on the Internet, and other people's statistics are not very good. The song "Moonlight City" by Qi Yubai lost more than 30,000 votes to Jiang Long.]

Among the new generation of young singers, there are only a few original singers with good looks and talents, and Qi Yubai can definitely be ranked in the top three. With an average of one original single per year, he tops the charts of major music platforms and has won two consecutive Golden Melody Awards. He is highly sought after for the quality of his compositions. Fans are looking forward to his new work this year.

At this time, Jiang Long has not yet discovered any talent for composition, and mainly relies on his innately superior voice to gain a firm foothold in the circle, so his popularity is inevitably inferior.

However, netizens obviously did not expect that Qi Yubai had entered a bottleneck period when he was composing this single, and there were many places where there were freezes. When he was arguing endlessly with producer Meissen, the atmosphere on the scene was inexplicably full of gunpowder, and the BGM of the program was too tense, which made people's hearts tug.

[XiaoBai is still so fresh, but would it be bad to quarrel with the producer…]

[I hate Meissen, he likes to point fingers at the Rising Star Music Show, insisting that the contestants change the song according to his plan, why listen to him.]

The program team sought the consent of Qi Yubai and his management team, and selected some music clips to release. Some knowledgeable viewers pondered over the replay repeatedly, and they also heard a little problem.

[Actually, listening to Xiaobai's song carefully, there is indeed a sense of fragmentation, and the front and back are a bit out of connection. But section A is quite amazing, it's a pity to change it.]

[Good works need to be polished, and disputes are inevitable, so there is no need to scold Meissen for this.]

Whether it is on-screen or off-screen, it has sparked a round of controversy. It wasn't until Chen Xiao dawdled and poked his head into the control room that the barrage atmosphere eased.

Netizens were happy when they saw him.

[Chen Xiao Chen Xiao! The man is here!]

[Chen Xiao poked his head: Excuse me, is my wife there?]

[Hahahaha why does Chen Xiao always look listless every time they meet each other? Did you not sleep well last night?]

Sitting in front of the computer, Chen Xiao's eyelids twitched, thinking that the netizen's eyes are really sharp, he really didn't sleep well.

When Qi Yubai on the screen saw Chen Xiao, his expression softened a little. It's just that the two of them always bicker every time they meet, especially when Chen Xiao annoys Qi Yubai and chases him all the way to the piano room, the sense of sight of chasing his wife has come out.

Netizens have never seen Qi Yubai in such a state. If he had to describe it, it was like a young couple quarreling. Even when talking is sour, every time, they will inevitably pull the innocent Jiang Long into it.