A1 C29 - You Be My Medicine

There is no good end for the villain against the protagonist. This has nothing to do with strength, but a matter of sheer luck.

Shen Liang felt that Shao Quehan had managed to get rid of those two strange creatures, Shen Yan and Su Qingyan, so he shouldn't take the initiative to get involved in their affairs, lest some uncontrollable disasters would happen again.

Su Qingyan was out of luck, and Shen Yan was the saddest. Once Shen Yan was sad, if he accidentally learned from somewhere that Shao Quehan was responsible for this incident, he might come to the door to talk about it.

Don't doubt, he can really do this kind of retarded thing.

And when Shao Quehan met Shen Yan, nothing good would happen.

Shen Liang only felt that he couldn't argue, and he couldn't explain anything on the street. He was so angry that he couldn't speak clearly: "I like Su Qingyan? I'm not mentally ill. Why do I like him!" Shao Quehan asked back: "Then who do you like?"

Shen Liang concluded: "I..."

He stood at the corner of the street. He said "I" to Shao Quehan for a long time, but didn't come up with anything.

Shao Quehan wanted to hear his answer, but was afraid that the answer was not what he wanted. His chest heaved for a moment, but he still looked away. He stopped asking questions, remained silent and quiet, and finally said to Shen Liang after a long while: "It's getting dark, let's go back."

His darkening degree quietly increased by one, then decreased by one, and fell into chaos again.

The night wind blew past, bringing a biting chill.

Shao Quehan felt very uncomfortable, both psychologically and physically. He was sitting in the co-pilot, the long-lost suffocation feeling like a nightmare surged up again, making it difficult to breathe. He loosened his tie, but there was no relief.

What Shen Yan said in the courtyard that day began to echo crazily in his mind again.

"Shao Quehan is a lunatic..."

"If you are with that lunatic Shao Quehan, you will be killed by him sooner or later..."

"If you don't believe me, go and look in his drawer, you will understand everything..."

No...

No...

He won't hurt Shen Liang, how could he hurt Shen Liang?

Shao Quehan suppressed his emotions, his eyes were red, and veins were popping up on his forehead. But he didn't want Shen Liang to find out, he didn't want Shen Liang to feel that he was abnormal, so he restrained himself, but even his fingertips trembled uncontrollably.

There is no medicine in his pocket now...

Shen Liang didn't notice Shao Quehan's abnormality. While driving, he was thinking in his heart how to tactfully tell Shao Quehan to stay away from those two strange creatures, he took a long time to prepare the draft.

The interior of the car was dim, and Shen Liang tentatively said, "The matter of the Su family...has something to do with you, right?"

Shao Quehan's nails sank deep into his palms, his Adam's apple moved, but he couldn't even utter a word from his throat: " ..."

Shen Liang didn't expect him to admit it at first, and sighed silently in his heart: "Don't do that in the future."

Shao Quehan closed his eyes and bowed his head, panting silently, suddenly felt sore eyes, and hatred in his heart. He moved his lips, uttered a few words with difficulty and stubbornness, hoarse and broken: "Why..."