A5 C126 - Don't Believe In Rumors

Jiang Long once wrote an autobiography with the help of the publishing house in his previous life. When revising the manuscript later, in his 500,000-word memory, 250,000 words were secretly dissing Qi Yubai, his former enemy--

See the title of the book "Dirty Words" for details.

This shows how much he hates Qi Yubai.

However, compared to the disgust he had when he was young, Jiang Long didn't hate Qi Yubai so much when he got old, and it was more of a joke. But after all, they were former rivals, and they were naturally at odds, even sitting at the same table for dinner felt weird.

'Then I can't be a duck, can I?'

As soon as Chen Xiao said these words, the recording staff who were onlookers almost laughed out loud, while Qi Yubai's face darkened. His family background is superior, he is a noble son who grew up rich, he has high spirits, bad temper, and many things. After entering the entertainment circle, he couldn't bear Jiang Long stealing his limelight, so using his forces to suppress him in many places, he properly held the villain's script.

But it's a pity that this proud man of heaven couldn't go on smoothly, and was forced to quit the entertainment industry by someone ruining his voice halfway through. He doesn't know if it counts as retribution.

Outsiders don't think it's a big deal, anyway, Qi Yubai can still inherit the family property after returning, which is much better than ordinary people. But only Jiang Long knew that it was an extremely devastating blow for a person who loves to sing to be unable to speak again in his life.

So after Qi Yubai retired from the circle, the wall was overthrown by everyone, and countless people were picking up the black material about him. Only Jiang Long, who had come back from the long hiatus, quietly remained silent.

It is undeniable that although Qi Yubai is bad, he is indeed a capable competitor. At that time, Jiang Long had matured a lot. He doesn't like to make things worse, it's not very interesting, isn't it?

Chen Xiao's thoughts drifted a little far away, and when he came back to his senses, he heard Qi Yubai say indifferently: "Being a duck? I didn't expect you to have this kind of hobby."

The corners of Chen Xiao's lips curled up slightly, looking a bit nasty: "Only experienced people can tell, if you can tell, then there is something wrong."

Reject!

Qi Yubai only had this word in his mind. He came to this variety show just to increase exposure, and never thought about dating, so the bankruptcy and debts that Chen Xiao mentioned were not within his consideration. He didn't like the first four guests at all, but he didn't expect the fifth one to be even worse.

Qi Yubai got up and left the table directly, and said to the director, "Sorry, I'm not very interested in guest No. 5, he can leave directly."

When the director heard that he would not have time to speak in the future, Qi Yubai's manager, Xiao Da, hurried forward and pulled him aside, and smiled apologetically at the program crew: "I'm sorry, sorry, I have a few words with Yubai, Please cut that part out just now."

Xiao Da directly pulled Qi Yubai to the corner of the camera, feeling extremely troubled by his temper: "Yubai, this is a love variety show, do you understand love variety shows?! Although it is fake, no one expects you to really fall in love with guests, but you have to be able to save face. You have rejected all five guests, will you fall in love with the air?!"

Qi Yubai frowned: "I didn't want to participate in this kind of variety show. The music single that will be released next month still needs to be revised. I don't have time to play this kind of love game."