A2 C60 - Panic

It was late at night, and Chu Xinian is still sharing the bed with Xie Jingyuan tonight.

The Bistem tree outside the courtyard has been cut down and nothing has been planted. The Linghua window was foggy and white under the moonlight, and the guards on duty outside were covered by the shadow of the whirling trees and it occasionally shook their figures hazily, their actions were infinitely magnified.

【Please pay attention to the host, the villain's blackness has been reduced to 80%】

【Please pay attention to the host, the villain's blackness has been reduced to 78%】

【Please pay attention to the host, the villain's blackness has been reduced to 75%】

Xie Jingyuan was already asleep. For some reason, when Chu Xinian put on the jade pendant in front of him today and promised to cherish it properly, the degree of blackness has been dropping intermittently.

Chu Xinian felt as if he had found some rules, but he didn't seem to. He unconsciously rubbed the jade pendant around his neck, and for the first time in his life, he felt sleepless and troubled by an unknown emotion.

Unknowingly, Xie Jingyuan had completely let go of his guard against Chu Xinian. He turned over in the dark, buried in the opponent's arms, and continued to sleep, tightly attached.

At this time, Chu Xinian stole no secret list, even if the entire General's Mansion was emptied, Xie Jingyuan probably wouldn't find out. He slowly stretched out his hand, pulled the quilt for Xie Jingyuan, hugged him tightly in his arms, and then continued to think about things. He didn't think there was anything wrong with their posture at all.

Just keeping warm.

That's what Chu Xinian thinks at the moment.

The system's diamond-like shining body slowly approached in front of him, like a human being observing something intently. Chu Xinian was a little dizzy from the flash, and finally took a look at it: "What's wrong?"

He thought something was wrong with the system, but in fact, there was something wrong with himself.

The system's tone was calm as if Chu Xinian was a heartless person:【Do you still remember what you promised me?】

"..."

Chu Xinian actually doesn't remember very much. After thinking about it for a while, his mind is still blank.

The only thing he can be sure of is that he didn't do anything unquestionable to the system: "Remember what?"

Brewing unspeakable feelings really affects performance too much.

It spoke incoherent words angrily: 【You... you big liar, you agreed... you agreed not to have feelings for the mission target, but all of you still slept together!!】

First off is that dummy Shen Liang, now him?!

The system actually felt that Chu Xinian was more reliable than that previous dog of a host, so it decided to laze around and hibernate for two days without watching the plot direction. He didn't expect that when he woke up, these two people had already developed to this point?!

#System really is old, can't keep up with the times.

Chu Xinian's eyelashes trembled suddenly when he heard the words, and there was a subtle panic of being poked at the center. The words of the system are like a sharp needle, piercing a small hole in the window paper, and no one knows whether the hole will get bigger and bigger.