A1 C20 - His Antidote

Shen Liang was stunned for a moment when he heard the words, a little surprised, he blinked, and then slowly reached out to take it: "Didn't you not eat it, why did you run over to buy it again... It tastes good, did you try it?" He finished speaking. Handed the other intact half of the ice cream to Shao Quehan, motioning him to have a bite too.

Shao Quehan didn't move, staring at the ice cream hesitantly, but before he could say anything, the waiter at the front desk reported their table number. Hearing this, Shen Liang couldn't care less about ice cream, so she hurriedly dragged Shao Quehan into the shop and took a seat.

The ice cream was never eaten after all, it was all poured into Shen Liang's stomach a second before it turned into water.

So Shao Quehan discovered that sometimes hesitation can delay things.

Not long after they were seated, the waiter brought the menu, Shen Liang ordered a few light dishes, and Shao Quehan ordered a few spicy dishes. So when waiting for the dishes to be served, the dishes on both sides can be said to be very different.

Sunlight fell into the edge of the table along the floor-to-ceiling windows, and the air conditioner in the restaurant continued to emit cold air. While feeling bright and warm, it was also isolated from the scorching sun outside.

Shao Quehan doesn't like spicy food, so these dishes can only be ordered for Shen Liang.

It wasn't until this time that Shen Liang realized that the other party had really changed a lot without knowing it. He raised his eyes and looked at the lonely man who was eating quietly across the table. He was a little dazed, and suddenly remembered what Han Shaobai had said in the bar: "The door is unlocked, yet he doesn't want to come out." ...It's him who doesn't want to come out.

Shao Quehan has always felt that if you love someone, you must cage him and stay with him forever. To him, the people lying in that room might not be two cold corpses, but his caged closest loved ones.

It's a pity that his mother loves the painter, and his father loves his mother. In the end, these two people died for their true love, and Shao Quehan seemed redundant.

To be alive may be an abandonment in another sense.

Shen Liang suddenly understood the source of Shao Quehan's stubbornness. He slowly pinched the chopsticks, and then picked some dishes for him, and told him, "Eat more."

Shao Quehan raised his eyes, followed suit, and picked some chopsticks for him, with a serious expression.

Shen Liang suddenly smiled.

Shao Quehan automatically understood it as a mockery, and immediately put down his chopsticks: "What are you laughing at?"

Shen Liang pretended to be stupid: "I'm not laughing."

He said, "I just think you're about to graduate."

Once you graduate, you can go after Shen Yan.

Shen Liang actually carefully calculated the plot. If there is no error in the development, at this time Su Qingyan should be discussing a breakup with Shen Yan due to the pressure of her family, and is planning to get engaged to another woman.

Shen Yan will be in a state of despair for a long time, but Shao Quehan will take advantage of this moment and have a high chance of success.

As the saying goes, you talk about the devil, the devil will arrive. Just when Shen Liang was thinking silently in his heart, he saw a hurried man coming down from the second floor of the restaurant, pushing the door and rushing out. If he had to describe it, he seemed to be hit by something, so he almost covered his face crying.