A4 C121 - To See The Sunflower Bloom Again

Meng Zhoushan lived two lifetimes. Although he only had a half-knowledge of what Sui Yuesheng had experienced, the exposed tip of the iceberg was shocking enough. In such a distorted environment, no one can maintain kindness.

Similarly, Sui Yuesheng couldn't either, Meng Zhoushan had long been mentally prepared for this.

Meng Zhoushan may not be unaware of what Yan Yuezhao said. He pretended not to know because he didn't think it was important. He took care of Sui Yuesheng under his nose, and usually seemed to be careless, but in fact he was always watching the other party's every move, just to prevent Sui Yuesheng from going astray.

No one knows better than Meng Zhoushan whether Sui Yuesheng is involved in the murder.

They are all human...

They all walk between white and black, good and evil. Hands are clean when the sun rises, and sinners are hidden in the darkness.

In this cruel world, who could actually maintain purity in their heart? Who is considered good?

Even if it was Meng Zhoushan, he only had a little kindness in his heart, and he gave all of it to Sui Yuesheng, and he had no spare energy to distribute it to others. For the death of Chen Pingchuan and others, he sighed, but could not sympathize.

The only thing that made Meng Zhoushan feel at a loss was the boy's growing love for him. The unspeakable sneaky thoughts deep in his heart made him unable to open his mouth to refuse, but if he accepted, there would always be an inexplicable sense of guilt.

Sui Yuesheng is only nineteen years old, does he really understand what liking is? When he gets older and sees a wider world, will he really not regret his decision today?

Would Sui Yuesheng really not regret being with a man?

Meng Zhoushan couldn't refuse, but he didn't know how to accept it, so he could only pretend that he didn't know. There is a layer of window paper that is as thin as a cicada's wing, and he could act to continue living peacefully, but he didn't expect it to be pierced today.

Meng Zhoushan hugged Sui Yuesheng's cold and trembling body, silently comforting his back, his heart felt a sharp pain for no reason, and he was a little afraid that the boy in front of him would become fragmented again: "I know you didn't kill anyone, don't be afraid."

"But if you know something, you must tell me, okay..."

"Yuesheng, too many people died here..."

"Maybe they all deserved it, but no one can replace the law..."

Sui Yuesheng originally thought that Meng Zhoushan would hate him because of this, after all, no one likes to be deceived. Hearing this, he stared blankly, and slowly raised his eyes to look at Meng Zhoushan, but saw that the man's eyes did not have the blame and hatred he imagined, and the eyes behind the lens were gentle and calm, just like before.

Sui Yue moved his lips silently: "shúshu, don't you blame me..."

Meng Zhoushan shook his head, and put his palm lightly on his knees. The temperature seeped through the cloth to the skin, and Sui Yuesheng's cold legs finally warmed up a little: "When did you stand up?"

Sui Yuesheng said hoarsely with red eyes: "Only once..."

He said: "I stood up when I was catching the murderer, but I couldn't stand up when I tried again later..."

Sui Yuesheng followed Meng Zhoushan to the outside of the Donglai Hotel that day, and saw the murderer trying to stab him, but he didn't know where the strength came from, so he got up in a hurry and rushed to block Meng Zhoushan. It's just that when he tried it again, it didn't work.