A5 C137 - Contract Signing

Chen Xiao was the last to finish the bowl of noodles.

Apart from hating iron for not becoming a steel, CP fans still hate this iron for being a steel. Eat, eat, eat, you only know how to eat, do you plan to spend the rest of your life with Master Kong!

(TL: Master Kong {Kang Shi Fu} is one of the largest producers of instant noodles in China and offers other kinds of food & beverages.)

The only happy people are probably the people who eat melons. Most of them originally came for Joe and He Weinan, but they were out of breath by Chen Xiao's antics throughout the whole process, and they became fans and immersed in chasing dramas in the middle, unable to extricate themselves throughout the whole process.

The "instant noodle storm" has come to an end.

In the early morning of the next day, the program team prepared a hearty breakfast in advance, and all the guests were seated beside them, ready to eat. Chen Xiao was the last one to come down, and his position was impartial, just in between Qi Yubai and Jiang Long.

Jiang Long rolled his eyes.

Qi Yubai sneered.

Chen Xiao stuck in the middle with a look of wanting to die.

So the barrage that had finally calmed down just now began to laugh again.

[Help, what kind of dog-blood Shura field is this, ask for Chen Xiao's psychological shadow area]

(TL: Shura field in danmei, it's when several people who like the same person meet (usually by accident) in front of that person and compete with each other for his favor, with angry sparks flying all over the place.

[Sisters take this as a warning, stepping on two boats will capsize as expected]

[It's over, should I eat XiaoLong CP or XiaoBai CP?]

Just when the CP fans were in a dilemma, Jin Anni in the camera took the initiative to ease the atmosphere, and mentioned He Weinan's letting Yu Ying invest in shares. Some keen netizens have already smelled something unusual.

It is said that the authorities might be confused, but the bystanders are clear headed. Yu Ying had experienced several scumbag exes before this, and it was already an open fact in the entertainment industry. However, she sometimes puts her emotions first, and is easily confused by those scumbags. This is what fans are most worried about.

Netizens nowadays are very vigilant. They may still be confused when you mention feelings, but they will wake up instantly when you mention money.

What?! How dare you lie to me for money?! Believe it or not, I'll haunt you down?! 

[Little sister! Scumbag warning! Danger!]

[I suddenly felt that He Weinan had an ugly face, yes, I am so hysterical.]

[I also think it's a bit unreliable, my god, Yu Ying, don't believe it, my sister has been deceived enough by a scumbag!]

[I'm already getting annoyed, why does the program group find all these outrageous guests, and he dare ask my sister to give and invest money after just a few days of meeting?!]

There are also people who disagree, thinking that He Weinan is a well-known elite in the business world, and he would definitely not do such a vulgar thing as cheating money. The two groups of people were arguing in the barrage, full of gunpowder.

Until Chen Xiao on the screen suddenly opened his mouth and broke the silence: "Since you said it was an investment, how much should Yu Ying invest?"

He Weinan: "Fortunately, it's only a few million, small money."